Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) (52007 Views)

Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Photo Of Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin ( Real Or Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by MarilynNash(f): 5:58am On May 23, 2017
Jajayi:
Tiwa Savage released the video for her song “All Over” and the father of her child, Teebillz promoted it via his Instagram account. A lady then accused Tiwa Savage of copying Beyonce's style, but Teebillz who wasn't having any of that, fired back immediately.

See below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/teebillz-defends-tiwa-savage-after-lady.html
To show that Tiwa truly copied Queen Bey, the fan didn't even mention the braids but Tbizz or whatever did.
Copycat.
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by JERRY1925(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2017
pocohantas:
It's true though, Tiwa copies Beyonce in a way, even her stage performances has some resemblance with Beyonce's.

SeyiShay is Rihanna.

Niniola is my new love.

but wait, is it wrong to have a mentor ? celebrities are human...they see what they like with some other person and copy...just d way u see a new hair style on ur frnd and say to ursrlf , this my style next..its so cute..how much did u make it..

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by JERRY1925(m): 6:11am On May 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
He is either seeking attention or trying to win her back .

oga, men Dont seek attention by defending who they like online...not this way....they are already sleeping together again.. I guess silently... they in love my frnd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by dmltoyin(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2017
OGsteven:
If its non of her business they should be just be watching the video in there room now.....all these celebrities will be taking fans like trash
coz a woman sellz ugwu
Must i say she looks as terrible nd shaggy as her ugwu

After putting so much effort in looking good on tv for us(tho they make money in the process). The least we cn do is to show some support nd appreciation for their hardwork

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by preccy69(f): 7:34am On May 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
He is either seeking attention or trying to win her back .
nd he can't even spell Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Alltek(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2017
Lol... She looks like edible catering
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by benlash: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Check out new photos of the woman in Michael Jackson’s thriller video, shot 35 years ago
http://mainvibes.com/check-new-photos-woman-michael-jacksons-thriller-video-shot-35-years-ago/
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by UDIOK: 9:06am On May 23, 2017
DjHypno:
The world would have been a better place if everyone can learn to mind their business.
Mind business yet they brought it to social media.....what do you understand by social media
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2017
Me wan dey copy Drake now sef...wash out!!
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
Tbillz, she copy abi she no copy? many people don't know how to counter a statement they just become rude and insultive. no wonder the baby almost committed suicide.
You mean the accuser baby?
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2017
hey guy! Is it true beyonce is coming to visit bubu soon?
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by fastgyal(f): 10:51am On May 23, 2017
Temysteve:
You mean the accuser baby?
billz
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Enoma222(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2017
undecided kissdis is why Nigerian cant have a female president because dey dont support their self Mtcheeeerw undecideddis is why Nigerian cant have a female president because dey dont support their self Mtcheeeerw
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by hollah123: 11:55am On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:
Real love will always gat ur back!!!
which kain yeye love is that or the guy is trying to warm his way back to the girls heart
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by PStacks(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2017
I so dislike the tiwa savage girl ehnnn
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Bville02(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
modelmike7:
True LOVE never dies....

Asshole you don change am... Next time you dey type with your sense.. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) / Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" / Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.