Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Did Olamide Really Did This For Fame. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Olamide Really Did This For Fame. (672 Views)

If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Entertainment. Why Did Olamide Stop Rapping? / Join The Sashimi Temples For Fame, Wealth,protection And Spell Of All Kind For M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Olamide Really Did This For Fame. by SEYIKP(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2017
I was at my barber's shop this evening to barb my hair. And there was this olamide song that was aired on one of the music channel. Title "letter to milli" part of his lyrics caught my attention. It goes thus; "For every level there’s a different devil
I sold my soul to the game just to dine with the devil
I hope I make heaven" Does it mean that these guys go thus far to acquire worldly pleasure that is ephemeral at the expense of their soul.

(1) (Reply)

The Hip Hop Group 'rae Sremmurd' Just Broke Up. No More Black Beatles! / American Gospel Maestro, Don Meon Dies After Short Illness. / WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.