Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270673 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by leomarz007: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Donpre:

since the faculty is new, it'd be hard to say. But at this point, I guess they'd have to consider any combo no matter how unfitting it is
excuse me, you are getting me wrong. The combo i'm enquiring about is for psychology not law. Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Donpre(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
leomarz007:
excuse me, you are getting me wrong. The combo i'm enquiring about is for psychology not law. Thanks
I don't know much about psychology, so you'd have to confirm from a psych student in uniport or the admissions office.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
leditexy:
@chukwukapromise and co...

I was unable to upload the red background passport during this Uniport putme screening registration, it was my jamb pre loaded information (passport) that appeared on my photo card.... Does it cause for concern?
Uniport Recently Updated Some Registration Saga's.

Here's A Prototype On how Your photocard must look like which confirms Effective Registration.

-A Preloaded passport Which is Drawed From The One u used In your jamb.

-It not Compulsory Red Background If Your Passport Was Preloaded From your Jamb Profile Automatically, But If It not Preloaded, Then U Must Upload A Passport With Red background.

-The photocard Contains

⊙Your name

⊙Departmental Choice

⊙Clear passport

⊙Exam Number

⊙Exam time

⊙Batch Number

⊙No Venue

⊙Payment Details Copied From Your Bank Teller.

If All this Information Are There, Then U've Effectively Done Urs.

If U Did not See A venue, Calm Down, That How It is For Everybody.. But The Venue Should Be Abuja campus Arising From previous Post utme.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
leomarz007:
Mr, If Your Going For Physcology, U must Have One Science Subject..most preferably Biology, And Then Two Art Or Social science Subject.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mrslim6ix(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=zippopo post=60115340][/quote]

Abi imagine me eating wasting close to 2k for transport from auchi to Ekopma only to discover say dose succubus Neva put my name for admission portal
Jamb! Jamb! if una no answer us na ehh..
d thunder whei go strike una dei do press up for soldier barrack
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Kejilee(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
OAU POSTUME IS BACK ! SCARED ? DONT BE !

SMARTBRAINS EDU-CONSULT IS HERE TO HELP !

It's barely 3 weeks to the forthcoming 2017 OAU POSTUTME. Reading hard isn't enough, Arming yourself with loads of information about this exam could go a long way in making your admission secure. Each year,the number of candidates who sit for Postutme is on the increase but there is something which distinguishes the successful ones from others. We at SMARTBRAINS are willing to tag along with you as you move closer to your goal,yes your admission goal. Give us that chance today. A whatsapp group has been created to suit that purpose,drop your numbers to be added ... Drop your number & indicate your state of residence.

CONTACT THE NUMBER BELOW TO BE ADDED

BlackPen - 07061275703
Mr lee✌ - 08165359655

Or Join via Group Link
https:///0ZuRAB2j9Ya3bi6badaZuj
In the midst of "Edu-consults", SMARTBRAINS stands out. We're undoubtedly associated with success. With God at the helm of our affairs,we remain unstoppable. Richly equipped with seasoned tutors,all forms of examinations become smithereens. 
Assuredly,2017 will be a year you won't be quick to forget in a hurry.

Teamsmartbrains Will be helping with Registration & Also have packaged a powerful POSTUTME TUTORIAL for Aspirants which will come up a week to the set date for the examinations .(Accommodation will be available tho Limited )

REGISTER WITH SMARTBRAINS TODAY & LETS HELP YOU OVERCOME OAU POSTUTME WITH EASE !
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Candidates should not panic as they would certainly sit for the PUTME in the Institutions they have made changes to.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ernelsty: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
I realy need help frm u guys bcux I cnt get myself right now. I did jamb chnge of course but it wsnt reflected in my kofa account wen I dd d post utme registration.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kayc0(f): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
kayc0:
Bro Promise yu get any idea of how person go take upload O'level results again for em profile
chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ernelsty:
I realy need help frm u guys bcux I cnt get myself right now. I did jamb chnge of course but it wsnt reflected in my kofa account wen I dd d post utme registration.
Remain calm,,It will change very soon.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
kayc0:
Bro Promise yu get any idea of how person go take upload O'level results again for em profile
Boss, This One Don Pass Person Ability.. it Takes A CBT centre to Do That... There's A Secret URL leading To D Window which Only CBT centres Knows.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kayc0(f): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by JohnnyBling(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Is the change of institution still one. I'm stranded eh cos I heard the school I put as first choice NDU,might not be admitting this year..��
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by olumedinat(f): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Ernelsty:
Same here oo... Changed my sis course on jamb portal but d school is requesting for another change of course fee on its own portal( unilorin) hop jamb fixes dis issue before the reg ends
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kayc0(f): 6:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Gbolahanawoyade: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Pls who can tell me what's wrong with jamb and unilorin, I did change of institution from futa to unilorin since august 6th and now I wan to reg unilorin now the portal is telling me incorrect entries pls who can help me out with this. Good Samaritan should tell me what's gonna happen����
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardehbayor112(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Boss, This One Don Pass Person Ability.. it Takes A CBT centre to Do That... There's A Secret URL leading To D Window which Only CBT centres Knows.

Good day mr chukwukapromise,
Please I want to clarify something
I use two sitting during jamb registration buh for this admission I want to use one result.
Please won't it affect my admission.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ernelsty: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2017
D fear is dat I've alredy registerd fr post utme. Wil it reflect in d skul portal(my putme details) after jamb might av rectified it?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2017
kayc0:
No shaking Bros. Thanks for yur swift reply.
Anyday Anytime
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2017
hardehbayor112:

Good day mr chukwukapromise,
Please I want to clarify something
I use two sitting during jamb registration buh for this admission I want to use one result.
Please won't it affect my admission.
This how It Happens.

Jamb Need Your Olevel Results Because They Want to be Sure u Gained Admission by merits Not D Oda Way Round, Jamb will not Grade your olevels, So long As U satisfy The Requirement Which is 5credits and Above Including Maths And English In Not more than 2sitting, Jamb cannot Deny u Admission Should your skul give u admission Because U Satisfied D Conditions.

Now It is Your Skul Dat Will grade D Olevel's If U decide Submitting One Olevel To ur skul, And Two To Jamb, So long As U meet d Condition of 5credits And Above Including maths And English, And Your school gives U Admission, Then Jamb Cannot Alter That..

Jamb Believes For Your School to give U Admission, They Must Have Inspected Your Documents, And Affirm Its Credibility.. it not Jamb Duty To inspect Olevels, Their Own is just To make sure that Whosoever Is Admitted Must Satisfy Their condition Of Cut off mark and Olevel grades..

So u submitting Two to jamb Which Has 5credits And Above, And One To your School Which have 5credit and Above Is Legally D Same thing.. So It Wont By Any means Affect U.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by JohnnyBling(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2017
kayc0:
NDU God forbid.COC is still on buh which school yu wan change to now??
CRUTECH or AKUTECH.. something close to where I reside.. nd my course sha is biological science(s)
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardehbayor112(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
chukwukapromise:
This how It Happens.

Jamb Need Your Olevel Results Because They Want to be Sure u Gained Admission by merits Not D Oda Way Round, Jamb will not Grade your olevels, So long As U satisfy The Requirement Which is 5credits and Above Including Maths And English In Not more than 2sitting, Jamb cannot Deny u Admission Should your skul give u admission Because U Satisfied D Conditions.

Now It is Your Skul Dat Will grade D Olevel's If U decide Submitting One Olevel To ur skul, And Two To Jamb, So long As U meet d Condition of 5credits And Above Including maths And English, And Your school gives U Admission, Then Jamb Cannot Alter That..

Jamb Believes For Your School to give U Admission, They Must Have Inspected Your Documents, And Affirm Its Credibility.. it not Jamb Duty To inspect Olevels, Their Own is just To make sure that Whosoever Is Admitted Must Satisfy Their condition Of Cut off mark and Olevel grades..

So u submitting Two to jamb Which Has 5credits And Above, And One To your School Which have 5credit and Above Is Legally D Same thing.. So It Wont By Any means Affect U.

Thank you very much am really grateful
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Profay11(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please can I do the change of institution myself? Or must it be at a CBT centre? I'm a D.E student.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
hardehbayor112:

Thank you very much am really grateful
Anyday, Anytime.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Profay11(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is there anyone who has successfully done the change of institution/course??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by j0sh001: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Profay11:
Please can I do the change of institution myself? Or must it be at a CBT centre? I'm a D.E student.
cbt centre
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Profay11:
Is there anyone who has successfully done the change of institution/course??
Yep. CBT Centres will charge you #1000 for processing it, while #2500 will be paid at the bank. After generating a transaction ticket at the CBT centre, you'll see a Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) number(the account number to pay the money into, usually 12 digits). Fill a deposit slip as follows:
Acc. Name: Jamb change of institution/course
Acc. No: Fill in that RRR number here. Fill your name, email& phone number
Where provided. Ask the bank teller to confirm what you've done.
Pay the #2500. You'll be given a paper containing payment details. Head back to the CBT centre to complete the process. Hope this helps.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
please, is the jamb change of course/institution still on?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
For the love of humanity, stay away from cyber-cafes to avoid stories that touch the heart and pierce the soul as only genuinely made changes will be treated.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hab24:
please, is the jamb change of course/institution still on?
Uh-huh, it is.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SwayG: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
MickFerreti:
For the love of humanity, stay away from cyber-cafes to avoid stories that touch the heart and pierce the soul as only genuinely made changes will be treated.
buh jamb said we can change our data ourselves..
how did u know that only genuinely change ll be treated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.