Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270378 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by erenax: 3:21pm On May 27, 2017
Omotayor123:
Uniben. medicine. 250. 7cs & 1b in physics. Any hope?

No hope
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by osjoshua(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Biochemistry is a little competitive, ur chances are not dat great!....But for anatomy or physiology u're super good to go!

Thanks boss.
my bro is going for industrial chemistry in Uniben, with 238

what are His chances?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Amazingmusa1: 3:25pm On May 27, 2017
I have a brother who is from niger state scored 255 applyd ABU with MBBS and he has 1A1 1B2 3B3 pls what is his chances of securing admission into ABU? pls if there is a school where he can gets high chances kindly mention it. thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Innoxxacs: 3:28pm On May 27, 2017
wink
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by damilton(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2017
please op i need advice too.
My sister had 230 in jamb and 1A and 4B's in the science related subject and she choose UI for medicine. what is her chance of being admitted there or changing of institution wil be the best.
Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by BerryAnny(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2017
holywahala19:
u have 78.+ not 80.25 as u said.

ur calculation is wrong.

I chose unilag last year and I know what I'm saying.

this how to calculate ur aggregate.

A 8.
B2 7
B3 6
C4 5.

C5 4
C6 3.

add ur five subjects relevant to ur course and divide by 40 and then multiply by 50.

divide ur jamb score by 8 and

add both ur waec and jamb score together.

don't waste this score choosing unilag u didn't even meet last year cutoff with these ur results and I don't even think whether cutoff will decrease going by students performance on jamb.

a word is enough for.......
Bro,pls do I stand any chance of gaining admission in Unilag? I scored 253 in Jamb And had 5Bs' in O'level(just one sitting) and I opted 4 Mass Communication.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bablex01(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2017
bablex01:
cbut wat if they accept commerce and what f lasu
u didnt even help me solve my problem finish u jst dump me is it bcuz u dont knw about unilag and lasu economics plz help me
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!
Prof chuwku......plz I wanna know if this step is right or wrong, perhaps I would have problem later.....I'm 23 years old now and I'm considering the years I will use to study EEE in higher institution....I guess i'll be 28 by then......I'm thinkn of back dating with 3 years so I'll be 25 then.. Then a known educationist asked me if I have enrolled BVN and national ID card with my real age and I said yes....then he said my step is ok but bvn and national id card may affect later. he now said if i can work it out with sworn affidavit and make my bank to change my details.....plz what do u think.....?? is my step right or i should just eat SOLO with my real age........Thanks sir
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kayusdguy(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2017
I Scored 268 In Jamb...... Chose OAU As My First Choice To Study Medicine And Surgery, What Are My Chances Of Gaining Admission. And Please Which Universities Do I Have A Higher Chance Of Gaining Admission.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Omotayor123(f): 4:34pm On May 27, 2017
erenax:

No hope
pls. which course can she change to?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by talentedchris(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
The person dat said you need government is absolutely correct!....And also you dat choose geography, you are also absolutely correct.....Now for banking and finance, ur utme should be:
-English
-maths
-econimics
-geography/government.....

Some school accept geography in place of government, and some accepts government in place of geography!.....While some accepts any of the Two!....So my friend, u're so good to go!
thank U Bro,am Happpy,thanks.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by peterstones: 4:52pm On May 27, 2017
pls I need an advice,my utme score is285 and my o level grades are. Mth A1, Eng C4, ChmA1;Bio A1,Phy B2. what's my chance of meeting up with ui mbbs cut off marks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by stainlessnature: 4:59pm On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
THE GREAT IFE may not like ur jamb score!....and your 0level put u on a high fence with barbwires!....my advice is that you change course to a less competitive one and pray seriously....Let Your 0level supplement your 243
Thanks. What other course can she change to? English?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by haywhizzz(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2017
my people I scored 265,my o level 5 b3's, then I chose architecture oau and my subject combo was maths, phy, geo, eng. what r my chances pls and what's my composite coz am seeing different calculations 4 d composite
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=chukwukapromise post=56818908] Exactly!....
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Exactly!....It all depends on the success rate!...But your chances are still high though!....But for a less competitive university?....Your name go be no1 for 1st batch

Baba 235 for jamb
Electrical engineering
Unn
2b 2c
How e b
My waec
1b2,3b3,2c4,1c5,2c6
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 27, 2017
Latest
My name is chukwukapromise the op of "jamb change of course/institution thread"...In as much as i can see everyone questions, i can't comment on any, because i have been banned by the "antispam bot"....Pls help me reassure everyone that posted a question and is yet to get an answer, that by the time my ban expire by 12:40 tomorrow, i will Answer every single of them!....Thanks in anticipation!. .Pls help me share it

From op
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by holywahala19(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2017
BerryAnny:

Bro,pls do I stand any chance of gaining admission in Unilag? I scored 253 in Jamb And had 5Bs' in O'level(just one sitting) and I opted 4 Mass Communication.
my brother u stand a big chance, just back it up with prayers.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by holywahala19(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=aziciii11 post=56921976][/quote]chukwukapromise pls help this fellow with ur advice.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abdulyusuf72(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2017
I had 215 in Utme, I ad one A1, three B3 and C6 in English, I choose Unilag Business Education. Chances huge or slim? I want a sure and not a doubtful response, to know if I'll do change of Institution. Pls ASAP.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mirallas: 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
Op I chose unilag for physics, scored 252 in jamb but they require further maths in my ssce, and I did not do further maths. What should I do?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Andylegacy: 6:57pm On May 27, 2017
pls help I scored 241 and I applied for computer engineering in uniuyo. pls do I stand a beta chance of been admitted or I should change my course bcus am tired of staying at home anyone who have an idea should pls help me
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by slim19(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
yes you can
alright thanks...do you know if Aaua accept 2nd choice
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Innoxxacs: 7:10pm On May 27, 2017
Innoxxacs:
Hey guys my junior Bro had 206 and 4C's 1B will he be able to make ECONOMICS into UNIUYO??
cc chukwukapromise
My name is chukwukapromise the op of "jamb change of course/institution thread"...In as much as i can see everyone questions, i can't comment on any, because i have been banned by the "antispam bot"....Pls help me reassure everyone that posted a question and is yet to get an answer, that by the time my ban expire by 12:40 tomorrow, i will Answer every single of them!....Thanks in anticipation!. .Pls help me share it

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Innoxxacs: 7:18pm On May 27, 2017
Innoxxacs:
Hey guys my junior Bro had 206 and 4C's 1B will he be able to make ECONOMICS into UNIUYO??
cc chukwukapromise

This is from the OP
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Spaconblaze: 7:18pm On May 27, 2017
Prof pls any hope 4 me with 236 for econs with 4 c6 and 1 c4
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FrancisAsquare(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
What course man?
Computer Science
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by telleyway: 7:32pm On May 27, 2017
My brother scored 209 in the just concluded jamb. He applied for pharmacy at unijos, please what's the probability of him getting admission?
Again what other courses would one switched to with English, physics chemistry and biology .
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by oyewolestephen(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2017
Turks:
Pay my money and it shall be well with you and your generation. smiley
I will definitely pay your money
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by GoggleB(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2017
When is the change of course/institution closing please
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iyke484real(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!
I beg of u bros. Help. I made a wrong subjects combination in this years jamb, instead of English, maths, econs & government which is for accounting , I rather sellected English, matha, econs & accounting nd I got 210. o'level 2As for account&government, 2BS for maths & econs & 1C for english I opted for uniuyo first choice & otueke 2nd choice. advise a brother pls. I dont want to stay at home this year.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iyke484real(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2017
I beg of u bros. Help. I made a wrong subjects combination in this years jamb, instead of English, maths, econs & government which is for accounting , I rather sellected English, matha, econs & accounting nd I got 210. o'level 2As for account&government, 2BS for maths & econs & 1C for english I opted for uniuyo first choice & otueke 2nd choice. advise a brother pls. I dont want to stay at home this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.