Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Start 2010 With A Prince2:2009 Certification - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Start 2010 With A Prince2:2009 Certification (597 Views)

Latest Pass4sure Ccna 8.14 29-april-2009 / Be a PRINCE2 Practitioner by April Fools' Day!!! / Prince2,pmi-pmp &ms Project 2007 Training In 4 Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start 2010 With A Prince2:2009 Certification by Rebirth(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
Enhance your CV with a world renowned Project Management certification. PRINCE2 is a best-practise project management methodology developed by the UK Office of Government Commerce taking into account numerous projects that had been run in the past.
If you are interested in writing the PRINCE2 exams but are scared by the high prices that many of the companies in Nigeria charge, I have a solution for you. I run PRINCE2 open training classes and will arrange for an examination for you in Nigeria with the accrediting body.
Training for N75,000 only (Foundation and Practitioner) will run for a minimum of 4 contact periods after which you can sit for and PASS the examination.

We currently have a 100% pass rate on both Foundation and Practitioner exams for all our candidates. Past Attendees' Reference available upon request,

For further information call me on 08096727226 or email: feedback@telcore.co.uk or click here

PS: I cherish my sleep so, No midnight calls will be entertained

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With Ccnp Bsci Dumps / Bsc In Applied Accounting Within Two Years / Latest Itil,ccna,cwna Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.