Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,297 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Regrets Chapter Two - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Regrets Chapter Two (480 Views)

My Boss Is An Ass Chapter Two / Ferocious (chapter Two) / CRUSHED (chapter Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regrets Chapter Two by owolabi16: 1:15am On May 23, 2017
The news spread like wild fire, it was all over the broadcasting stations, the talk of the social media. Torrents of tears rolled down unstopped,paving down Janet's cheek diverting halfway into her a gaped mouth. Her tongue salty..

Oh God! Why?!, why me?!, how did i end up like?! this she shook visibly disturbing her baby,s sleep.
She stared into her eyes, her baby girl.
Here she was with a new born baby in hands, this should be a day of joy, this should be her day of joy! , but instead she was trapped in the clenching fist of sorrow . John has finished her, he has succeeded in taken away the tint of dignity left for her to walk with pride . To read more click the link below

https://owolabigieon..com.ng/2017/05/regretschapter-two.html

Note that the chapter one of the story can be found on
Owolabigieon..com
A blog filled with literary works such as poems and articles to meet your taste

Feel free to comment

(1) (Reply)

Please, Am Looking For The Name Of This Book / . / Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.