Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

URGENT: I Need UDEMY Account Holder To Help With Certain Transaction In Dollars - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / URGENT: I Need UDEMY Account Holder To Help With Certain Transaction In Dollars (1194 Views)

Udemy Account For Sale / Distress Sale: Udemy Account For Sale / Sell Your Value At Upwork And Make So Much Money In Dollars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: I Need UDEMY Account Holder To Help With Certain Transaction In Dollars by Desyner: 2:02am On May 23, 2017
I need someone with a udemy account who can help buy a certain course while their LEARN FEST SALES promo is still on. The promo closes on 26 May 2017 - four days time. I am ready to pay the dollar naira equivalent of its dollar cost of the transaction.
Re: URGENT: I Need UDEMY Account Holder To Help With Certain Transaction In Dollars by gidimasters(m): 4:02am On May 23, 2017
Desyner:
I need someone with a udemy account who can help buy a certain course while their LEARN FEST SALES promo is still on. The promo closes on 26 May 2017 - four days time. I am ready to pay the dollar naira equivalent of its dollar cost of the transaction.

Whatsapp: 0818 063 6926
Re: URGENT: I Need UDEMY Account Holder To Help With Certain Transaction In Dollars by Codes151(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2017
Desyner:
i can use my card details for ya
Re: URGENT: I Need UDEMY Account Holder To Help With Certain Transaction In Dollars by Desyner: 1:53am On May 24, 2017
Codes151:
i can use my card details for ya
https://www.udemy.com/build-an-application-from-scratch-jee-7-java-8-and-wildfly/
How much does this course amount to in Naira. It shows $10 on Udemy but i know there with be extras . . .
Re: URGENT: I Need UDEMY Account Holder To Help With Certain Transaction In Dollars by Codes151(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2017
Desyner:

https://www.udemy.com/build-an-application-from-scratch-jee-7-java-8-and-wildfly/
How much does this course amount to in Naira. It shows $10 on Udemy but i know there with be extras . . .
have u seen the reviews about where lesson? I use Udemy also. Check out the reviews... let's talk on whatsapp too
Re: URGENT: I Need UDEMY Account Holder To Help With Certain Transaction In Dollars by yorex2011: 7:14pm On May 25, 2017
Download the Android udemy app.. Then look for the app and pay with Google play Store credits which can be paid with Nigerian cards

(1) (Reply)

Free Python Udemy Courses / Employment For Java/php Program instructors(70-150k salary) / How Can I Sell An App On Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.