Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Unbelievable ! Psychic Cow Predicts Manchester Utd Will Lose Europa Final To Aja - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unbelievable ! Psychic Cow Predicts Manchester Utd Will Lose Europa Final To Aja (963 Views)

CAF African Champions League Final To Be Replayed. / Mkhitaryan May Not Play Europa Final In Azerbaijan Because He Is Armenian / Serena Williams Cries After Losing Wimbledon Final To Angelique Kerber (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable ! Psychic Cow Predicts Manchester Utd Will Lose Europa Final To Aja by cheapgoals(m): 2:06am On May 23, 2017
You remember the famous Octopus Paul who predicts World Cup results? Yes ! exactly another one is out in the Netherland but it’s a COW and it has predicted that Ajax will beat Manchester United to win the Europa League on Wednesday.

The psychic COW is celebrated in Holland for foreseeing the result of football matches has had its say on the Europa League last. Furthermore, it’s terrible moos for Manchester United fans after the accurate psychic cow named Sijtje thinks Jose Mourinho’s side will be defeated in Stockholm

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/unbelievable-psychic-cow-predicts-manchester-utd-will-lose-europa-final-to-ajax/
Re: Unbelievable ! Psychic Cow Predicts Manchester Utd Will Lose Europa Final To Aja by padi94(m): 2:11am On May 23, 2017
We go know if the cow na God, Na that day the cow and him followers go know say we Manchester United fans are serving a living God. angry

Have you tried to apply for a job but find out you fall short of the skills and knowledge area required? If Yes then this is for you

I can get you the latest tutorial video with practice files for any skill you want to learn.... Just say it and I deliver it to you. Contact me!!! (Find out more, via my email bestchimp76@gmail.com)[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Unbelievable ! Psychic Cow Predicts Manchester Utd Will Lose Europa Final To Aja by eddyline(m): 2:56am On May 23, 2017
padi94:
We go know if the cow na God, Na that day the cow and him followers go know say we Manchester United fans are serving a living God. angry

Have you tried to apply for a job but find out you fall short of the skills and knowledge area required? If Yes then this is for you

I can get you the latest tutorial video with practice files for any skill you want to learn.... Just say it and I deliver it to you. Contact me!!! (Find out more, via my email bestchimp76@gmail.com)[color=#006600][/color]

dude you guys are serving a red devil

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid And Monaco Agree World Record £161million Kylian Mbappe Transfer / Vdzxzcvzxcvcxz / Premier League's 25th Anniversary, Redknapp, Keown, Sutton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.