Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Learn This Or You Will Remain Where You Are Forever Series - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn This Or You Will Remain Where You Are Forever Series (328 Views)

"My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn This Or You Will Remain Where You Are Forever Series by sharpguy10(m): 3:10am On May 23, 2017
Hi guys,
Welcome to this post. What i am about to be doing is all about change, in this country we are, we need change. I am going to be showing you ways and secrets that you can apply to your life. That will shape it, renew your mind and empower you to become that you want to be. And also I will be showing you secrets of prosperity and how you can live the life you always wanted. I title this series CHANGE REVOLUTION. If you want to change your life and want to become that you want to be follow The Change Revolution and your life will never remain the same. The reason I started this is because I have look at our country Nigeria, what they need most is self development. When you have develop yourself, you don't need to be looking at the government for survival in your life.You will know how to get any thing you want in your life. Within you is the Wisdom, Power, Presence and Min of God and when you know this things, you don't need to be crying that the government are stealing the country money and you will just know how to get what you want and live the abundance life you wanted. Also when the youth of our country is develop, you will see that what they have inside that has been hidden will find a way to express itself. So I am starting with this post now:

How To Conquer Fear When Pursuing Your Dream.
So many people are afraid to pursue their dream. Some even give up when they are about to start pursuing their dream. If you are such person, I want you to read on because in this post you will discover what you need to conquer that fear and achieve what you want.
Fear is something that always come up when you want to start pursuing your dream or take step in what you want. It can paralyze your life, destiny or your dream. It can even keep you on the same spot for years if you don't fight it. But what you need to know is that fear is of the devil, it is not of God.

Before I show you how to conquer your fear, let me show you why you need to pursue your dream or vision.
1. It advances your life.
2. It had value to you.
3. It expose you to more opportunities in which you never know they are within you.
4. It help you to stay focus and think right.
5. It help you to stay discipline and do the right thing.

How do you conquer fear when pursuing your dream or vision.
1. By the word of God: Th word of God has the power to destroy fear away from you when pursuing your dream. It will empower you to take delivering of what you want. It help you to boost your faith in the face of fear that will enable you to achieve what you want.
How do you use the word of God.
i. Locate what God says concerning that dream you are pursuing: Pick the word that God said concerning you what you want to achieve and write them down.
ii. Speak and meditate on the word that you pick out. for example let say you are going for a journey, you can use this word from Isaiah 45:2 which says, I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron. And also Isaiah 41:10 which says Fear not for I am with you, i will help you and save you. When you speak out those words to your way, there is no barrier that can withhold.
iii. Focus your mind on the word you are speaking and the dream you want to achieve.
As you are saying this words to yourself, you will begin to discover that the fear that want to stop you from achieving that dream will be gone and more faith will be given to you to achieve that dream.
That is how to conquer fear when pursuing your dream. Never let fear be part of your life, find any miss to destroy nit away from you.

I hope you enjoy this post and look forward for more post from me within the next two days.

There is one best thing you can ever give to yourself that is serving GOD. There is no cost in serving, He created you and He want to bless you and make you what He created you to be. If you know you are not born again please do now because God is already waiting for you to design you with His blessing. Please read the short lines of word below.
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen
Keep soaring High.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Church Is Old People's Favourite? / CAN Demands Return To Old Curriculum On Religious Knowledge / Beware Of False Prophets...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.