Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. (1946 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
Mukina, I thought we talked over this that when I'm ready to talk on Nairaland, you'll have my ban removed. Unfortunately, I have been emailing you back and forth and no attempt to respond to my emails have been made. I don't know what it is that you run here, maybe a cartel or maybe some people have asked you not to restore me but whatever it is, I plead my handle to be restored.

My ban message says, "Suspicion of defrauding with documentary proofs". And if that tattered pack of papers sent you by Platinumnk is what you refer to as "documentary proofs" then I'm disappointed in your sense of reasonable judgment. I won't be in haste to jump into conclusion neither do I want to engage you or Seun in a duel, but all I want is for "TheSeeker" to be restored and then I will formally come up here and say what I have to in defense of all that have been leveled against me, and then we can define what 'scammer' means because it looks like some people's brains are impaired to understand the meaning of the word 'scammer' and the context in which it's used.

Before the foulmouthed fools start waggling their tongues uncontrollably, let me get the hell out of here. As usual, I shall be watching by the sidelines. Also, if you want, you may also ban this handle too at the request of the "accuser" as Seun pointed out in his email to me. Accuser my foot!
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by mukina2: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2010
The seeker
you were banned by the admin, you were given time to get back to us and prove your claims but you kept stalling
Please email Seun for his final decision.

As per  your emails, i'll check them today and try to reply them wink
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
We are trying to eliminate scammers on Nl. . . .how are you any different from these ppl?

http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame.htm

Muki, dnt unban him o grin grin grin grin
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
cough
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
@ Flgators

Just because he 'stalled' dosen't mean he should be denied the right to clear his name. Now he's willing to do just that, I think we should let him. It's not good judgement to try a case based on one person's testimony.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't care if some gets 'accused' or banned . . but this is 'Theseeker' we are talking about here. The guy has won a lot of respect on this forum and I think it'll be unfair to throw all that away for something that's probably a 'lovers' spat'.

@ Seun and Mukina . . . If Theseeker is ready to talk, I think a number of are curious to hear what he has to say. Platinumk can talk as well. This dosent have to turn into a big fight!
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Flgators

Just because he 'stalled' dosen't mean he should be denied the right to clear his name. Now he's willing to do just that, I think we should let him. It's not good judgement to try a case based on one person's testimony.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't care if some gets 'accused' or banned . . but this is 'Theseeker' we are talking about here. The guy has won a lot of respect on this forum and I think it'll be unfair to throw all that away for something that's probably a 'lovers' spat'.

@ Seun and Mukina . . . If Theseeker is ready to talk, I think a number of are curious to hear what he has to say. Platinumk can talk as well. This dosent have to turn into a big fight!

I have to say, I agree with your point. No matter, a fair system should be applied
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by debosky(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2010
FL Gators:

I have to say, I agree with your point. No matter, a fair system should be applied

Aren't you Seun's first wife? Beg your hubby to unban him nah. grin
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by spikedcylinder: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2010
Not taking sides or anything but why are you talking now? You were not banned immediately the allegations were made, you were banned later. Why didn't you defend yourself then when it would have seemed more credible? Why come weeks later with your defence?
It's funny.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Not taking sides or anything but why are you talking now? You were not banned immediately the allegations were made, you were banned later. Why didn't you defend yourself then when it would have seemed more credible? Why come weeks later with your defence?
It's funny.

He needed time to cook something up. . . .

debosky:

Aren't you Seun's first wife? Beg your hubby to unban him nah.  grin
What me and Seun does and talk about stays in our bedroom cool
Anything goes in, nothing comes out
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2010
FL Gators:

rotflmao  grin  grin

Ok, that wasn't funny! Like I said, it's unfair to judge already without hearing his own side.

The admin did say that they will un-ban him when he's 'ready' to talk. And I think the least we can do is to let him say something for himself. Maybe he just needed time to gather his facts! Ether way, we still need to hear from him to be able to determine what is credible and what is not.

Me, I'm interested in the the story oh!

*grabs a bag of popcorn and pulls a chair . .  sits down and crosses my legs . . .  patiently waiting for the show!*  cheesy

Oya Seun, make una un-ban am.

@ Platinumk, we need you here for objections, cross-examination and counter-defense!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by TOPE20001(f): 12:54am On Jan 15, 2010
J-CzAr:

Mukina, I thought we talked over this that when I'm ready to talk on Nairaland, you'll have my ban removed. Unfortunately, I have been emailing you back and forth and no attempt to respond to my emails have been made. I don't know what it is that you run here, maybe a cartel or maybe some people have asked you not to restore me but whatever it is, I plead my handle to be restored.

My ban message says, "Suspicion of defrauding with documentary proofs". And if that tattered pack of papers sent you by Platinumnk is what you refer to as "documentary proofs" then I'm disappointed in your sense of reasonable judgment. I won't be in haste to jump into conclusion neither do I want to engage you or Seun in a duel, but all I want is for "TheSeeker" to be restored and then I will formally come up here and say what I have to in defense of all that have been leveled against me, and then we can define what 'scammer' means because it looks like some people's brains are impaired to understand the meaning of the word 'scammer' and the context in which it's used.

Before the foulmouthed fools start waggling their tongues uncontrollably, let me get the hell out of here. As usual, I shall be watching by the sidelines. Also, if you want, you may also ban this handle too at the request of the "accuser" as Seun pointed out in his email to me. Accuser my foot!

TheSeeker himself
Na ur face be this . . . . . . . . grin cheesy
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Jan 15, 2010
Here we go again. . . grin
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:06am On Jan 15, 2010
[size=25pt]THE SEEKER!!!![/size] I've missed you so much!! you are finally back and ready to talk?
and yes we need platinum for this hearing.
we should set a up a thread for a trail. lol
but for the simple fact that you lied about being in Cali and UCLA makes me believe your whole life is a lie. so again, what else could you be lying about, if not everything?
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 15, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Flgators

abegi - this seeker fellow is just the real face of 419 - the smoooth talker who wows his victims and earns their trust before fleecing and ruining them

FL Gators:

hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by MyHonour(m): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2010
oyb, sharrrap yer maut dia, give the guy a chance *ouch*, i had to step outta the sidelines. Admin unban me too o - damn abt time. Hides again
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Gabry(f): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2010
Geeeezzzz. . . The SeeKer, too much time has been given to you and up till this date you have not paid back those you have owed and I have not heard of you paying a single cent. We dont need your explanations. Actions speaks wider than words so pleaseee. . . pay whoever you owe back and stop making up all this. . . Im upset with you really. Just as so much trust I have for you, you still have the guts to use people's name for UPS once again. . . I'm really dissapointed!.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2010
Gabry:

Geeeezzzz. . . The SeeKer, too much time has been given to you and up till this date you have not paid back those you have owed and I have not heard of you paying a single cent. We dont need your explanations. Actions speaks wider than words so pleaseee. . . pay whoever you owe back and stop making up all this. . . Im upset with you really. Just as so much trust I have for you, you still have the guts to use people's name for UPS once again. . . I'm really dissapointed!.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are we making new allegations here? undecided

oyb:

abegi - this seeker fellow is just the real face of 419 - the smoooth talker who wows his victims and earns their trust before fleecing and ruining them

hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ least he's not known ogling 'female' profile pictures ! tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

THE AMAKA:

[size=25pt]THE SEEKER!!!![/size] I've missed you so much!! you are finally back and ready to talk?
and yes we need platinum for this hearing.
we should set a up a thread for a trail. lol
but for the simple fact that you lied about being in Cali and UCLA makes me believe your whole life is a lie. so again, what else could you be lying about, if not everything?

undecided undecided undecided

You do have a point!

Either way, I think we still need to hear his own side of the story. We really don't have anything to lose now do we? I'm sure Platinumk agrees with me wink
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2010
of course. . . I still want to hear him out.
will serve as good entertainment for a while cool should be quite interesting. . . lol
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2010
lol grin grin
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ least he's not known ogling 'female' profile pictures !  tongue  tongue  cheesy  cheesy

uju - na 419 money the guy get o - all that landed proerty moto etal na teef teef money o  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2010
Wasn't he in Canada? shocked
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2010
michelin89:

Wasn't he in Canada? shocked
show us the quote and we will know that he is a BoNaFide liar!! lol
or maybe you thought he said that.
undecided
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2010
every male [and female] on Nairaland, with the exception of the seeker, is squeaky clean. undecided

so people dont have to be careful as long as it isnt the seeker they're interacting with

all nairalanders minus the seeker, are kosher, and certified with the official stamp of approval.

take my word for it.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2010
THE AMAKA:

show us the quote and we will know that he is a BoNaFide liar!! lol
or maybe you thought he said that.
undecided

My bad, Los Angeles, California.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2010
michelin89:

My bad, Los Angeles, California.

oh yes, that is what he claims. but we all know the truth.
the guy is in Nigeria sha. loooool.
but let me not get carried away, let me allow him to have his day in court.

i even remember one thread (where he wrote his "letter" addressing the plat and FL Gators situation when FL was calling him out about his IP Address) saying something like "people think i have to lie about living in the US as if living in Nigeria is so bad. I don't have to lie about where I am. I'm in Cali" or something like that. lolololololol
egg on his face, **SPLAT**
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by spikedcylinder: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2010
tpia.:

every male [and female] on Nairaland, with the exception of the seeker, is squeaky clean. undecided

so people dont have to be careful as long as it isnt the seeker they're interacting with

all nairalanders minus the seeker, are kosher, and certified with the official stamp of approval.

take my word for it.

Exactly.
Everyone has skeletons in their closet. The fact that theirs isn't aired on nl doesn't make them any better.
That's why I was supporting whitelexi until he started behaving anyhow and was attempting to drag me down with him. undecided
However, I still maintain that it's a bit funny for TS to show up many weeks after with his 'defence'.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2010
That's why I was supporting whitelexi until he started behaving anyhow

normal Nairaland behavior.

People switch skins as if they shed them.

However, I still maintain that it's a bit funny for TS to show up many weeks after with his 'defence'

if the time is right.

Actions breed reactions.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2010
*****watching from the sidelines*****
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Exactly.
Everyone has skeletons in their closet. The fact that theirs isn't aired on nl doesn't make them any better.
That's why I was supporting whitelexi until he started behaving anyhow and was attempting to drag me down with him. undecided
However, I still maintain that it's a bit funny for TS to show up many weeks after with his 'defence'.

Well, better late than NEVER . . don't you think

oyb:

uju - na 419 money the guy get o - all that landed proerty moto etal na teef teef money o shocked shocked shocked

rotflmao grin grin grin

Abeg carry your wahala go sit down for one corner jor! tongue

tpia.:

take my word for it.

Well, true . . but some lie dey pass some oh. Take Whitelexi's wahala for example. He was all about the ladies . . but hey who cares? A player's got to do his thing. We hate the game, not the player . . wink cheesy

But this . . this is a different ball game entirely. This is fraud! Me thinks this is much more grave than the fact that I lied by saying that I look like Gevevieve! cheesy cheesy
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by spikedcylinder: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well, better late than NEVER . . don't you think

I guess you're right. With his demeanour however, I should guess he doesn't anyone any explanations.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2010
^^^ Well, let them un-ban him nau and prove you right!v
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2010
Gabry:

Geeeezzzz. . . The SeeKer, too much time has been given to you and [b]up till this date you have not paid back those you have owed and I have not heard of you paying a single cent. [/b]We dont need your explanations. Actions speaks wider than words so pleaseee. . . pay whoever you owe back and stop making up all this. . . Im upset with you really. Just as so much trust I have for you, you still have the guts to use people's name for UPS once again. . . I'm really dissapointed!.
Before you start spreading your infested news, kindly enumerate the number of people I owe, how I owe them, how much I owe them and when I owe them? Is there any way possible that you'll do that? Thank you.

spikedcylinder:

It's funny.

Yes, I wasn't banned immediately but I didn't want any sort of drama, not even an online drama. Besides, what happened shouldn't have been a case that should be online but since she decided to bring it up here, it's her decision. I chose, at first, not to comment on it. However, I've been getting calls from members courtesy of my numbers that she's posted and it was said that some people 'looked up to me' and I grossly disappointed them by what were said about me; going in the line of that, I decided to sort a few things out before I come on here to say a word (not that I have finished that but it's a prep towards my mission to explain my part of the story). So what I want to do - the part I want to explain - is for those who admire me on the forum, not for anyone else.

TOPE2000!:

TheSeeker himself
Na your face be this . . . . . . . . grin cheesy
Yes, na my face ooo!! Wonderful exploits you did on that thread on Crime Section. Kudos to you wink

oyb:

Stupidity! How many have I 'smooth talked' into doing anything for me? How many have I convinced into doing what's not right? Get your facts straight and stop talking like a fool! I may have lied about being in the United States and that makes my whole life a lie? Well, I don't even have to prove anything to you or anyone. The statutory thing to do for those who 'like' me on here is to rebuff the daft and laughable claims leveled against me.

mukina2:

The seeker
you were banned by the admin, you were given time to get back to us and prove your claims but you kept stalling
Please email Seun for his final decision.

As per your emails, i'll check them today and try to reply them wink

What other proofs do you need? I sent everything that revolved around the said UPS saga, didn't I? I sent the said bank account documents, which I think is no one's business but since it's part of what is leveled against me, I had to bring that too; I told you how I came about it, I told you who was involved, didn't I? What other proofs do you need? My point was that I need my ID to come on here and say my part of the story, so what else more do you need? If what I sent you aren't regarded as proof, then I wonder how you took Platinumnk's proof as 'documentary proofs' -- it was your decision to accept what she brought along, I'm not blaming you for that, but predicating my ban on that is ridiculous. I'm a Nairaland addict, so what?

Ujujoan:

@ Flgators

Abi ooooo. grin Thank you jare. They expect me to come here and start some drama. Isn't it funny that someone who supposedly should have been mature enough to handle her decision, came on a forum (that she detests online drama) to start same? But I'm not even bothered about that.

All of a sudden the fact that I didn't speculate I live in Nigeria is some big deal when in fact, it has nothing to do with Nairaland or its rule. . . . and does it look like she doesn't know I tell people that? Of course she knew I told people I live in the States, but even at that, who did I con to do what and what in favor of me? We need to get something clear here and that is, I didn't scam anyone on or off Nairaland; I didn't make an intention to do so; I didn't ask anyone for a relationship outside Nairaland, so what's these fusses about my claim to be in the United States all about? Pleasee!!! grin grin

spikedcylinder:

Exactly.

Like I said earlier, I didn't think I owe anyone any explanation until it became clear to me some people regarded and respected me, and for those people, I owe an explanation. I didn't know this until a few days ago, that some people have some little respect for me and no matter what it is, online or not, I owe them an explanation as I would if we were to be offline. If not for those, I won't be here. I hope I made myself clear ma'am?

(1) (2)

Video: Boko Haram Behead Female SSS Operative / Nairalanders !! Its Time For Fun: What Initiated Or Led to your NL Username? / 5 Mind Blowing Optical Illusions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.