Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria (16677 Views)

Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds / Tarpaulin Fish Pond In Nigeria(call 08032263397) / Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria And Its Significance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2017
Here Are The Price list And Sizes of Available Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank For Those Interested In Fish farm

16ft × 10ft × 4ft @ #140,000 Naira
12ft x 10ft x 4ft @ #120,000 Naira
20ft x 10ft x 4ft @ # 180,000 Naira
20ft x 15ft x 4ft @ # 200,000 Naira
10ft x 10ft x 4ft @ # 115,000 Naira
10ft x 7ft x 4ft @ # 110,000 Naira
10 ft x 6ft x 4ft @ #105,000 Naira.

other smaller sizes available are as such.
4 x 6 x 4ft
@ #60,000
5 x 8 x 4ft
@ #75,000
5 x 10 x 4ft
@ #80,000
6 x 8 x 4ft
@ #77,000
6 x 12 x 4ft
@ #110,000
15 x 15 x 4ft @ #180,000

They are of the thickness 0.54mm (540 microns) and comes in varying colors. and varies in water capacity from 2,000 liters to 100,000 litres and gallons
Also product can be tailored to the size or sizes demanded.
Discount are considered if stocks are ordered in Large quantity and also depending on sizes.

It should be noted that we don't always have the tanks on ground for reasons of costing, but we fabricate them on request and the request must be minimum of 2 to 3 tanks upward. Place your order or give us your specification or chose from a list of what we have and your fish tank is ready in 5 working days. For more enquiry;

*Uses of Tarpaulin collapsible mobile pond*

It is ideal for urban dwellers and a very easy way to raise your own fish. The mobile ponds are ideal mobile fish pond for your both front yard and backyard farming.
Advantages of Using a Tarpaulin Collapsible Mobile Fish Pond:

1. It is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
2. It can hold water for as long as you want.
3. It can easily be removed and carried to another location.
4. Ideal for people who live in rented apartment
5. The use of the mobile ponds is cheaper compared to concrete tanks.
6. It is an ideal pond for a starter or anyone who wants to start small.
7. Not only ideal for fish farm but also for backyard snail project or snail project on a rented apartment
9. Ideal for Shrimps, prawns, all tropical fishes to include Catfish, Tilapia, e.t.c

Ideal for small and large projects as such as Aquatic or Snail Projects

NOTE!!!! As much as advice people to consider fishery venture instead of poultry on a large on a large scale, as less than a million naira can afford you 10,000 fishes to be groomed to a table size for the next 4 to 6 months, such cannot be attempted with poultry farming as both the concrete fish pond, mobile or collapsible tarpaulin fish tank and earthen pond have their comparative advantage to saving cost and cutting out on cost of feed and yet you get the best result to groom your fish from between 4kg to 10kg in 6 months. Such things you can never attempt in poultry farming as you can't afford to cut corners with feed in poultry & And yet fishery has less risk and less entrants market cost or capital as compared to poultry.

For those who have passion for fish farm but on a low budget. Don't allow lack of money to discourage you. believe me, you can also start fish farming on a very low budget of between #7,000 naira to #20,000 naira by getting big basin or "Sizeable water tank" as we believe it in Nigeria or get big disposable drums from industrial chemical plants of 200 liters to start your catfish or Tilapia catfish in your backyard without stress, pressure no headache. Even when all fingers are not equal, there's a way out for everyone.

Zion Joe Ventures, Shop 6 Olutoye shopping complex, Opposite Royal Spring Hotel (TJ), Oshogbo, Osun State. 08141208884 www.winterbaker.com

please only serious business minded persons should call my line and not time wasters nor people who love to engage in excessive take. Please

Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2017
Children are not welcomed in a town hall meeting involving the elders, but an unsuspecting child's presence is considered a privilege.

2 Likes

Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by ademola1333(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
What's the dimension of one that can raise 1000 catfish to table size?
What's the cost of getting and installing it for customer in Oyo town?
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by omeokaa2: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Ade3000yrs:
Here Are The Price list And Sizes of Available Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank For Those Interested In Fish farm

16ft × 10ft × 4ft @ #150,000 Naira
12ft x 10ft x 4ft @ #145,000 Naira
20ft x 15ft x 4ft @ # 230,000 Naira
10ft x 10ft x 4ft @ # 140,000 Naira
10ft x 7ft x 4ft @ # 135,000 Naira
10 ft x 6ft x 4ft @ #130,000 Naira.

other sizes available are as such
4 x 6 x 4ft
5 x 8 x 4ft
4 x 10 x 4ft
6 x 8 x 4ft
7 x 12 x 4ft
15 x 15 x 4ft e.t.c.

They are of the thickness 0.54mm (540 microns) and comes in varying colors. and varies in water capacity from 2,000 liters to 80,000 litres.

We also have another set of quality that are below the budget of #100,000 naira and far less in price and in different sizes.

Discount can be considered if stocks are ordered in Large quantity and also depending on sizes. For more enquiry;

Call Mr Adewale on 09099176956, 08141208884,
www.greenharrisburg..com
www.agrocashnet.com

*Use of Tarpaulin collapsible mobile pond*

It is ideal for urban dwellers and a very easy way to raise your own fish. The mobile ponds are ideal mobile fish pond for your both front yard and backyard farming.
4. Ideal for people who live in rented apartments.
7. Not only ideal for fish farm but also for backyard snail project or snail project on a rented apartment
9. Ideal for Shrimps, prawns, all tropical fishes including Clarias gariepinus, Hetero Branches Longifillis, Hetero Clarias, Other Catfish, Tilapia & Chichlid species.

NOTE!!!! As much as advice people to consider fishery venture instead of poultry on a large on a large scale, as less than a million naira can afford you 10,000 fishes to be groomed to a table size for the next 4 to 6 months, such cannot be attempted with poultry farming as both the concrete fish pond, mobile or collapsible tarpaulin fish tank and earthen pond have their comparative advantage to saving cost and cutting out on cost of feed and yet you get the best result to groom your fish from between 4kg to 10kg in 6 months. Such things you can never attempt in poultry farming as you can't afford to cut corners with feed in poultry & And yet fishery has less risk and less entrants market cost or capital as compared to poultry.

For those concerned and worried about the comparative profit margin and prospect between fishery and poultry, please consult an expert or an agronomist who is vast in the Nigerian livestock business before you commit a kobo as there are a lot of people like myself willing to give you expert advice for free to have a detailed and comprehensive view about the market before you ever start. Its not enough to see people into poultry, layers, broilers, piggery and fishery and you just chose to hop into the business without a pre market analysis nor forecast.

For those who have passion for fish farm but on a low budget, Dont allow lack of money to discourage you. believe me, you can also start fish farming on a very low budget of between #7,000 naira to #20,000 naira by getting big basin or "baff" as we believe it in Nigeria or get big drums from industrial chemical plants of 200 liters to start your catfish or Tilapia catfish in your backyard without stress, pressure no headache. Even when all fingers are not equal, there's a way out for every one.

Written By Adewale Oladipupo.
please what are the sizes of these tarpaulin tanks in litres, and the number of fishes they can take till five to six months
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by wisefizz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ade3000yrs:

4 x 6 x 4ft
@ #60,000
5 x 8 x 4ft
@ #75,000
5 x 10 x 4ft
@ #80,000
6 x 8 x 4ft
@ #77,000
6 x 12 x 4ft
@ #110,000
15 x 15 x 4ft @ #180,000

They are of the thickness 0.54mm (540 microns) and comes in varying colors. and varies in water capacity from 2,000 liters to 100,000 litres and gallons
Discount are considered if stocks are ordered in Large quantity and also depending on sizes.

It should be noted that we don't always have the tanks on ground for reasons of costing, but we fabricate them on request and the request must be minimum of 2 to 3 tanks upward. Place your order or give us your specification or chose from a list of what we have and your fish tank is ready in 5 working days. For more enquiry;

Call or Contact DOT SVC & Co LTD Olutayo Shopping Complex, Opposite Royal Spring Hotel, Oshogbo Osun state or Plot 9 Olukayode Close, Agric bus stop Ondo Road Akure, Ondo State
Mr Abiodun Lawal : 07031360546, 07083895018
Mr Adewale on 09099176956, 08141208884,
www.greenharrisburg..com
www.agrocashnet.com

4. Ideal for people who live in rented apartments.
9. Ideal for Shrimps, prawns, all tropical fishes to include Catfish, Tilapia, e.t.c

For those who have passion for fish farm but on a low budget. Don't allow lack of money to discourage you. believe me, you can also start fish farming on a very low budget of between #7,000 naira to #20,000 naira by getting big basin or "Sizeable water tank" as we believe it in Nigeria or get big disposable drums from industrial chemical plants of 200 liters to start your catfish or Tilapia catfish in your backyard without stress, pressure no headache. Even when all fingers are not equal, there's a way out for every one.

Written By A. O Lawal. 09099176956, 08141208884

at AkanjiFarms, we produce and sell quality and fast growing catfish fingerlings..

Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by Dayssie08(f): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please am interested in starting the business small, i have already bought a tarpaulin pond prior to this time but am having financial challenges of how i would feed the fishes when i bring them in. So now I want to reduce the quantity of fish and start small 08102194949
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by imatalks: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2018
my farm consultant has warned me severally about purchasing a trampoline tank because of Babylonian rat that could eat them up. please respond
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
If you are new to fish farming, why don't You take our Fish Farm tour ? where we take you to visit and learn from different successful fish farms within a city with all the different types of ponds in fish farming.

You can read up on this learning experience by checking this page...

https://www.nairaland.com/2848773/visit-catfish-farms-learn-practically
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
imatalks:
my farm consultant has warned me severally about purchasing a trampoline tank because of Babylonian rat that could eat them up. please respond

No sir , they won't eat them up. If you leave small water inside the pond, nothing would happen to it. If the pond is empty, it might be affected.
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dayssie08:
Please am interested in starting the business small, i have already bought a tarpaulin pond prior to this time but am having financial challenges of how i would feed the fishes when i bring them in. So now I want to reduce the quantity of fish and start small 08102194949

That's very good Dayssie, I always recommend starting small. There is no point raising fish and being stranded for feeds later. Always start with what you'll have money to finish. Right now, with the advent of some good made in Nigerian feeds , it is safe to budget between 450-500n to raise 1 fish to 1kg.
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by Cassie74: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
nikaShow:

That's very good Dayssie, I always recommend starting small. There is no point raising fish and being stranded for feeds later. Always start with what you'll have money to finish. Right now, with the advent of some good made in Nigerian feeds , it is safe to budget between 450-500n to raise 1 fish to 1kg.

Made in Nigeria good feeds like.....
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 5:06am On Aug 03, 2018
Cassie74:

Made in Nigeria good feeds like.....

I'm sorry, I am not a marketer, and the feeds company have not paid me for advert....yet grin

But if you walk into your local feed store close to you and ask for the prices of the feeds available, I am sure you'll find those made in Nigeria feeds. They are quite popular now because 'almost' everyone is switching....
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by jidobaba(m): 5:25am On Aug 03, 2018
How do you discharge the bad water at intervals without constituting a nuisance to neighbors etc?
I hear people complain about this all the time.
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by Cassie74: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2018
nikaShow:

I'm sorry, I am not a marketer, and the feeds company have not paid me for advert....yet grin

But if you walk into your local feed store close to you and ask for the prices of the feeds available, I am sure you'll find those made in Nigeria feeds. They are quite popular now because 'almost' everyone is switching....

Hmmmm.. U should have just said it.... No p.
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by habadesh: 2:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Do these tarpaulins tanks come with the galvanized iron, what are the size of the iron frame?
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Pix And Price List For Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Tank In Nigeria by akintunde63: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Ade3000yrs:

4 x 6 x 4ft
@ #60,000
5 x 8 x 4ft
@ #75,000
5 x 10 x 4ft
@ #80,000
6 x 8 x 4ft
@ #77,000
6 x 12 x 4ft
@ #110,000
15 x 15 x 4ft @ #180,000

4. Ideal for people who live in rented apartment

For those who have passion for fish farm but on a low budget. Don't allow lack of money to discourage you. believe me, you can also start fish farming on a very low budget of between #7,000 naira to #20,000 naira by getting big basin or "Sizeable water tank" as we believe it in Nigeria or get big disposable drums from industrial chemical plants of 200 liters to start your catfish or Tilapia catfish in your backyard without stress, pressure no headache. Even when all fingers are not equal, there's a way out for everyone.

*Osun State:* Zion Joe Ventures, Shop 6 Olutoye shopping complex, Opposite Royal Spring Hotel (TJ), Oshogbo, Osun State. 08141208884

please only serious business minded persons should call my line and not time wasters nor people who love to engage in excessive take. Please

I'm interested, but I need to know if monitor lizards can't tear this tarpaulin, because they're plenty in my side

(1) (Reply)

HOT Selling Rice Destoner / Destoning Machines For Sale / Nairalander Yewa Rice And Sen.Ben Bruce Share Free Rice in Lagos (Pics) / Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.