Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Garium Sulphate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Garium Sulphate (2198 Views)

AMBICA: A Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate Manufacturer You Can Trust For Quality / Sales Of Copper Sulphate In 25kg Bags Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garium Sulphate by embodiment: 9:14am On May 23, 2017
Garri also known as a garium sulphate is a widely known staple food in this part of the world, Nigeria to be precise. It is one of the food items that defy socioeconomic class, religious and ethnic boundaries. If you doubt my thesis and you have got the luxury of time to spare, you could visit all the homes in nigeria. If you ask me, that would pose to be an herculean task which i doubt the possibility of accomplishing such great feat. That aside, garium sulphate is eaten by the upper class, middle class and lower class. It is doubtful if it is not eaten daily in one of every two homes in the country.
Garri is a creamy-white granular flour with a slightly fermented flavour and a slightly sour taste made from gelatinized fresh cassava tubers. Garri is widely known in Nigeria and eaten by different tribes. I recall in one of my visit sometime last year at the international airport the security personnel barred a woman from moving 'her bag of garri' to her place of destination. The woman was in tears and insistent that she needed to take it along. This is to tell you how much love we have for this cassava tuber derivative which we call garri. It is worthy of note to state that the name 'garri'
is called same by all of the ethnic groups in Nigeria. With no iota of doubt, I can boldly say garri has been saving lives.
It is so unfortunate that often times than not we are faced with the difficulty of getting good well processed garri. This is where I come in and would love to fill in this need and provide a panacea to this problem. I recall during one of my short stay in one of the state in the south-west I had to travel miles from my remote community to the capital to get this commodity( this is not a disparaging comment to run down any tribe, not everyone know how to make well processed garri). I supply well processed extra fine grain garri to different parts of nigeria. I am also open to export opportunities if the need arises. They come in sealed portable and handy packs. Whatever the size of your pocket, there is always one available for you. Be you a low income earner or an high income earner. We have made it just for you. We are happy when you are happy. I left out the prices, they are very affordable and come. You can contact me a pm or send a mail to embodiment7777@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Garium Sulphate by embodiment: 4:33am On May 29, 2017
Thanks for your patronage.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Minimum Of 100K In A Day Just By Using Your Phone / I Need A Sincere Advise On Keke Napel Business Pls / *UNEXPECTED USES FOR HONEY*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.