Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Can A French Native And An English Native Marry And Live Happily? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can A French Native And An English Native Marry And Live Happily? (435 Views)

I Need An English To Edo/bini Translation!! / Ghanaian Broadcaster Says You Are A Slave If You Have An English Name / Be Free, Fulfilled And Live The Life Of Your Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A French Native And An English Native Marry And Live Happily? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 23, 2017
Can a pure English native and a pure French native sincerely marry and have a happy marriage?
Looking at thé numerous contradictory factors in their culture such as language, marriage, feeding, timing, education, dressing, etc.
Re: Can A French Native And An English Native Marry And Live Happily? by theDEVILisHERE: 1:37pm On May 24, 2017
This question is ment for British and French people
Re: Can A French Native And An English Native Marry And Live Happily? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2017
Wao! Wonders they say ...

Of all thé whole honourable members hère in Nairaland, it's only d devil that saw this post.

Chai. BabaGod, y?

No wonder he's always roaring and ...

I hereby cover this post and i with thé b.ofJ!

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt. To Develop 58 Tourist Sites, Targets Domestic, Foreign Receipts / 5 Logical And Effective Ways To Avoid Bigotry Activities On Nairaland / Linky Keyboard Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.