Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Hurray! Chelsea's Boss, Antonio Conte Wins The Manager Of The Year Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hurray! Chelsea's Boss, Antonio Conte Wins The Manager Of The Year Award (427 Views)

This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss / Antonio Conte Compare Lukaku And Morata See What The Manager Said About Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Chelsea's Boss, Antonio Conte Wins The Manager Of The Year Award by ezychris(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2017
Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte, has been named Premier League Manager of the Year by the League Managers Association (LMA).

Cont clinched the Premier League title in his first year in English football and could make it a classic double, if they beat Arsenal in Saturday’s FA Cup final.

Last year’s winner, Claudio Ranieri, was the first foreign manager to win the prize, since Arsene Wenger in 2003/2004.

“I’m living a lot of incredible emotions in my first season in England,” Conte said at the ceremony.

“I want to thank people for voting for me. I love to accept this.

“It’s fantastic to read all of these names who have won this trophy. It’s a great achievement for me and I hope to continue in the best way and deserve this award.”

CLICK http://www.ezydanielsblog.com/2017/05/hurray-chelseas-boss-antonio-conte-wins.html?m=1 FOR MORE

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Players You Never Knew That They Played Together / Barcelona Superstar Lionel Messi Sentenced To 21-months In Prison / FA Cup Final "how Arsenal Will Stop Hazard" - Ramsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.