Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. (16289 Views)

Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season / Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup / Top Leading And Paying Sports Betting Sites In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by somehow: 7:52pm On May 23, 2017
That means if Messi and Ronaldo go China go play football, Messi will earn like $1.5M per week? where Chinese dey get their money from?
Zetra:
Ezequiel Lavezzi has only scored just two goals in the Chinese Super League

Convert to Naira, he can loan Nigeria money

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by dyadeleye(m): 12:07am On May 26, 2017
decatalyst:
Who else think GOLF is the most ridiculous of them all.

I dey always think those that stand by the side clapping for the players are mentally retard or people would do not have anything to contribute to life again.

I dey beef them die undecided

Me trying to figure out what is cheerful about golf...

Baba, no be only you.
Those clapping always beat my imagination!
I don't see what's interesting in that boring game
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by samdelaw(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2017
What about bodybuilding?
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by Explorers(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2017
samdelaw:
What about bodybuilding?

Bodybuilding ke.

At all.

Lalasticlala
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 28, 2017
What about our beloved WWE?
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by Explorers(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Cesc001:
What about our beloved WWE?

Not on the list.
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by Nostradamus: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
jmichlins:
Some soccer fans will be wondering why their favorite game didn't make it into the top three.

The reason is simple, it's not an American game. MLS is the best paying game.

Ever heard of the MSL BOWL? Even Obama will sign up for the ticket ahead of time
what you mean is the NFL(the American football league;a crazy lucrative league). American sports are the highest paying sports on earth,i dey wonder,how do they make so much money to spend on sports?
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2019
Nostradamus:
what you mean is the NFL(the American football league;a crazy lucrative league). American sports are the highest paying sports on earth,i dey wonder,how do they make so much money to spend on sports?
they mainly make their money through add and sponsorship.
A copy.pany like Mercedes built a stadium called Mercedes Benz arena which is for me the best sporting complex in the whole world. When a big company like Mercedes sponsors and backs u,sure funding will be the least of ur worries.

U have like at&t,and all em big goons ready to rock and roll with u.
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by veronikakos: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Skiing is a means of transport using skis to glide on snow. Variations of purpose include basic transport, a recreational activity, or a competitive winter sport. Many types of competitive skiing events are recognized by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), and the International Ski Federation (FIS).

Skiing has a history of almost five millennia.[1] Although modern skiing has evolved from beginnings in Scandinavia, it may have been practiced more than 100 centuries ago in what is now China, according to an interpretation of ancient paintings.[2][3]

The word "ski" is one of a handful of words that Norway has exported to the international community. It comes from the Old Norse word "skíð" which means "split piece of wood or firewood".[4]

Asymmetrical skis were used in northern Finland and Sweden until at least the late 19th century. On one foot, the skier wore a long straight non-arching ski for sliding, and a shorter ski was worn on the other foot for kicking. The underside of the short ski was either plain or covered with animal skin to aid this use, while the long ski supporting the weight of the skier was treated with animal fat in a similar manner to modern ski waxing.

Early skiers used one long pole or spear. The first depiction of a skier with two ski poles dates to 1741.[5]

Troops on continental Europe were equipped with skis by 1747.[6]

Skiing was primarily used for transport until the mid-19th century, but since then has also become a recreation and sport.[7] Military ski races were held in Norway during the 18th century,[8] and ski warfare was studied in the late 18th century.[9] As equipment evolved and ski lifts were developed during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, two main genres of skiing emerged—Alpine (downhill) skiing and Nordic skiing. The main difference between the two is the type of ski binding (the way in which the ski boots are attached to the skis).
(source - Wikipedia)
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by siduofmandesid(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
football king of sport
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Cricket sport is not in this list, the tournament of IPL Indian Premier League is very popular and most paying cricket league of the world, IPL 2020 coming soon and know more information about IPL visiting this website https://ipltimetable.com/
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. by tck2000(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
EbukaHades10:
U mean say soccer no dey top 3? The thing weak me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osimhen: How I Can Surpass Yekini’s Huge Super Eagles Achievement / Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.