Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bobrisky: A Menace In Our Society - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: A Menace In Our Society (484 Views)

SO SHOCKING!!! Tonto Dikeh Plans To Get Married To Bobrisky ~ A Must Read / Toyin Lawani Calls Her Former BFF, Bobrisky A Riff-raff! / Let's Pray To God To Grant Bobrisky A Quick Recovery - Blogger, Tolu Owoeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky: A Menace In Our Society by razzby(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2017
Is Bobrisky really in his right senses? My love for Bobrisky is unimaginable and as far as he is making it, I will still love him were the words of a short yellow skinny lady I met in a bus. Bobrisky who goes by the name Okuneye Idris is a 25 year old internet celebrity who happens to have developed interest in dating persons of the same gender as his. He attended Kings College, one of the most prestigious only boys school in Lagos after which he proceeded to study at the University of Lagos where he graduated from. Rumors have it that his going to a boys only school might have added or even be a cause to his behaviors and actions. Bobrisky is a guy who behaves like a lady and also has a guy as his boyfriend. His ethics and morals totally go against that of Nigeria’s. A lot of people still do think he needs to be taken to either a rehabilitation centre or a psychiatric hospital. He is one of the most controversial internet celebrities in Nigeria.

Where are our values and morals as Nigerians? Its Bobrisky displaying his devilish given talent today, who will be doing that next? Things like this shouldn’t be accepted or supported in our society. A lot will say it’s his business and not theirs, but then you should know someone close to you is watching and might get misled by him. This has however kept Nigerians wondering if Bobrisky really has sex with boyfriend. My mum would get people to beat me up back when I started behaving like a girl were the words he was reported to have uttered during an interview. Miss Bobrisky who is originally Mr Bobrisky became so popular after he uploaded series of pictures with his boyfriend. To make things worse, a few Nigerians are still in support of his devilish acts. One can say he does all this demonic inspired things all because of money.

Beauty products have been bobrisky’s biggest investment as he has invested both his time and money. His hair wigs were also reported to have also cost a fortune. The question still remains, will Bobrisky continue with this? For how many years is he going to keep doing this? Nairalanders refer to him as a demon in human form. Is that really true? His followers have been dashing him gifts which has kept him doing what he loves doing. He is getting paid just to behave and do like a girl, isn’t that insane? In recent times, he was reported to have received expensive cars and huge sums of money from his boyfriend and unknown persons. Will you be in support of someone close to you becoming another Bobrisky? This madness and an act immorality have to stop.

Source: http://www.signalsng.com/bobrisky-really-right-senses/

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: A Menace In Our Society by momentum85(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2017
have really noticed that if you want to be famous and rich real quick in this life, just start living a life that is against the norms of the society. just thinking aloud right now!

(1) (Reply)

This Kind Love! Watch Debie-rise And Bassey Perform Their New Single 'joy & Pain / Selebobo – Waka Waka – Ft. Davido (official Video) / Join Tushbee On Tori 4 Town With The Love Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.