Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead (64180 Views)

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? / Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Lilimax(f): 2:08pm On May 23, 2017
omg! cry cry
Chukwuma....!!!

Rest in Peace gently guy!
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Reggie234: 2:10pm On May 23, 2017
I will miss this guy on Channels, thorough bred professional. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by lilytender: 2:11pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

If you see how i take rush to this thread when i saw death in the caption

Can you now see that is a Biafran that is dead and not the Fulani you all hate? RIP great Biafran and Nigerian Chukwuma Onuekwusi. Nigeria will miss you, Nigerian press will miss you even more.
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by uczay(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2017
Oh... What a great loss. Channels TV has lost a great reporter. One of the best in Nigeria media. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed thru the mercy of God rest in peace.
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by BetaThings: 2:26pm On May 23, 2017
sweerychick:
he may not be far from the truth, a close friend to his family said that the suspect foul play in his death

Everyone who watches Channels knows him and it is a great loss
However, if he had a truth to tell and was not killed on the spot, he should have told it from his sick bed

There are people who have described how Buhari was poisoned
People may choose not to believe it, but there are a lot of people who do
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 23, 2017
Dem don use this one as ritual
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by totorimi: 2:35pm On May 23, 2017
Willy Willy president must have infected him with his mysterious disease before running to London.

RIP to a great​ Lion
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Amhappy(f): 2:37pm On May 23, 2017
RIP Sir,May your family be consoled

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 23, 2017
He's been taken out by cabals.

Rip sire.
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by salesforce: 2:56pm On May 23, 2017
Sad
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by joeSEPH1983: 2:58pm On May 23, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by phkka1(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2017
Instead of Buhari.
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by madri4u: 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
Wer'e not gonna die! and wer'e gonnq live for eveeeeeeeerrrrrr! ;DWer'e not gonna die! and wer'e gonnq live for eveeeeeeeerrrrrr!...lol!
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2017
He has none.
Tenim47:

where is your sense?
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by LUCKYSTARIZU(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2017
so sad,,,,, to listen to the hit song
Titled.... I Love u
Artist..... LUCKYSTAR
Album....Use me. click on the link below
m.padypady.com/music/6587/i-love-u-LUCKYSTAR-MP3

Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Orpe7(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2017
All this stories of death up and dan. Isnt it a good time those alive to pick life insurance policies?

With armlife life insurance u dont need to worry about tmrw. Just holla 07084516411
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by azimibraun: 4:28pm On May 23, 2017
May God forgive him all his sins. He did well for himself while he was alive professionally. Another lesson of life learnt. He was reporting on the health of the President on behalf of his Tv station. See Buhari is alive and this young good guy is dead.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Azola(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2017
R I P
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Jyunus: 5:04pm On May 23, 2017
you thought is your father?
IhateAfonjas:

If you see how i take rush to this thread when i saw death in the caption
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by emmaitive(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by successe1: 5:27pm On May 23, 2017
S
Justuceleague2:
Yy
so sad! May his soul rest in peace
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by ChiefSweetus: 5:57pm On May 23, 2017
Wow.
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Josmila(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2017
sweerychick:
he may not be far from the truth, a close friend to his family said that the suspect foul play in his death

Foul play for someone who's been sick, how original.. Not convincing enough dear
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On May 23, 2017
Village people ooooooooooooo
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by Lambanoo(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by ifeanyi83(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
Oh how sad. I remember when they lost that guy that anchors politics today. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by banio: 8:03pm On May 23, 2017
Dem don de change their head. so that they can live long. Fear Aso rock politicians
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by fckmn24seg(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2017
Ezedon:
Hmmm , they have killed because he want to reveal the truth

Did you read the message at all?
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by suremanpatriot: 9:46pm On May 23, 2017
Ewoo,this vibrant broadcaster...ewuuuuu,chai,I can't believe this! God knows all things. May the Lord comfort his family.
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by ezenna191(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2017
Very sad to learn that Chukwuma Onuekwusi from Akabo Imo State is dead. We were colleagues as young broadcasters at Imo Broadcasting Corporation (IBC) Owerri. May Chukwuma's soul rest peacefully.
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by holo: 6:07am On May 24, 2017
What a sad exit. Rest in Peace sir.
Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by 0b111: 2:44pm On May 24, 2017
Blood of Wizkid!

May the gods of our land grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.