Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter (47121 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by newsynews: 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/866989087651016704

I remember when I use to watch Nollywood movies of Actress Kate Henshaw in the early 2000s; she was very amazingly beautiful with stunning smile. Well, all is not over for the 46yr old screen gem as she dazzled me with a new profile picture on Twitter. Omo, i don dey piss for body since morning o.

When I thought I was the only one captivated by the gorgeous picture, I noticed that Director of New Media for PDP, Deji Adeyanju was also stunned. This politician wants to use political sense to steal my crush. Well, his Tweet is below.

http://wotzup.ng/see-how-deji-adeyanju-reacted-to-kate-henshaws-new-profile-picture-on-twitter/

3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by ammyluv2002(f): 1:53pm On May 23, 2017
Oh yes! I give it to Kate.....She's the JLO of Africa! kiss kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by newsynews: 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:
lalasticlala
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by DullardBuhari(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2017
she looks good at her age....but doesn't look enticing to me... What wil trip me sef? Wrinkled face or what?

I tire for that perv

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Harwoyeez(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2017
Old mama looking young grin grin edible kate shocked kiss

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Horlawoomey(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2017
She is fit

She is also my birthday mate, July 19

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by lacruz12(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2017
Wrinkles
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Evablizin(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
Kul beauriful lady,slay mama,sweet 46
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by morgan100(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
Want to believe say that him statement na just joke, because that thing him yan so heavy gun ni o.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by babymattas: 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
Kate you fine made!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by timsbee(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
She cute die.. I swear.

M like her tho.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by gurunlocker: 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
Thank God she didn't bleach.... Like today slay dogs.

18 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by heochu547(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
Domitila!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by xtremeTall(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2017
Old age na old age...u cant excape it
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by beautiful232(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2017
My beautiful sister,the realest of 'em all always herself..me heart you long time
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by atirolu(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2017
Chai see beauty

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by DullardBuhari(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2017
TheArticle:
G

Garri
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by informsuda(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2017
why do we always choose to celebrate make up. d lady is a beauty and she doesn't need much of those colours. imagine meeting her for dark room with that kind eyes and lashes.omo,u go fear

12 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by UncleSnr(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2017
make up, covering bullshits since it's inception.

#ProjectShamba

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Rtopzy(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by teevodaprinz(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2017
Always looking stunning ma'am
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by vickylincon(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2017
make up..let us see her face without make up

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by tomdon(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:

According to who??
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by ayaside(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2017
Beautiful woman..Those complaining of wrinkles.Do you mind uploading your pic when you are 35?Would love to see your wrinkle-free face(s)

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by sukkot: 8:04pm On May 23, 2017
na packaging. when she comot the packaging the real old mama will step out

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by etinanguy(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2017
G
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by ednut1(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
ojiju calabar

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by julioralph(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
sukkot:
na packaging. when she comot the packaging the real old mama will step out
Bros if she catch you ehnn grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by vicarlicious: 8:07pm On May 23, 2017
Everyone will be wrinkled at some point in life but as for Kate, she's an ageless beautiful. Please before you talk about her wrinkles compare her with most 30yr olds and see who's older.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 23, 2017
B

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Gifts Iyabo Ojo ₦500,000 (Photo) / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram / Singer Oritse Femi's Grand Mother Still Looking Very Young. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.