Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) (20083 Views)

Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / 6 Cool Gadgets You Can Buy From Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 2:13pm On May 23, 2017
Copied from Tecnospot. http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/camon-aa/107810-6-cool-camon-cx-features-you-should-be-using

1. DATA SAVER THAT WILL SAVE YOUR DATA PLAN
We all know how important data can be for Android users and how expensive cellular data is, in this part of the world. Data Saver is an handy feature you can use when running low on the monthly data allocation. Data saver will prevent applications from consuming your data in the background. To enable..Open settings> Tap on Data Usage > select Data saver and enable.

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 2:17pm On May 23, 2017
2. REPLY TO MESSAGE FROM ANYWHERE
When you receive a new messages in apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger you will see a new reply option at the bottom of the notification. Tap on it and type your message and tap on the arrow to send.

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 2:19pm On May 23, 2017
3. MULTI WINDOW
The Camon CX supports viewing two apps simultaneously. A long press on the multitasking button will shrink your current app and give you option to pick from another app that is open in the background.

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 2:23pm On May 23, 2017
4. ADD GIF TO YOUR KEYBOARD
I know you all love funny animated​ images called GIF's. It's fun using them to reply chats. Install Gboard from Google Play store to enable feature. When composing a message on WhatsApp tap on emoji icon then GIF. Browse,search and pick the perfect image and send.

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 2:26pm On May 23, 2017
5. EASY ON THE EYES
Blulight Defender (Night Mode) turns your display an amber yellow color. This feature certainly​ prevent eye strain and sleep easily. Open Settings &; Display& Mira Vision; Option; Blulight Defender enable the feature.

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 2:27pm On May 23, 2017
6. GOOGLE'S ASSISTANT
Do you know your Camon CX come preinstalled with Google Assistant. Hold and press the soft home key to find out

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by yebokos(f): 2:35pm On May 23, 2017
Nice features... Tecno tried on this phone..Baba god abeg I need one of this phone real quick. Please pickup my call

4 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by TundeSalamu(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2017
Great. But why do peeps call the phone palasa?
Me like tho'

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Abdstrakt(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2017
TundeSalamu:
Me like tho'
Really? Who in their right mind calls the Camon Cx palasa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2017
It doesn't come pre-installed you have to activate the google assistant stop with the false info

5 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by NCP: 4:24pm On May 23, 2017
Camon CX is The greatest invention after Boli and Groundnut.

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 23, 2017
Cool features. Never knew about these

2 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by paolokonqueror(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2017
Really amazing features the CX has tho, someone can even add GIF to keyboard, wawu

5 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by chukzyfcbb: 8:17pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=Jacinta44 post=56800444][/quote]
this one isn't special
ucweb and operamoni comes with this feature.
They both come with a special kind of light that can be enabled from the settings, its always written as Night mode.

and as for multiple windows, that's a function of the Android Nougat. its not specifically tied to canon CX. it's as a function of the new OS, Nougat

6 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by chukzyfcbb: 8:20pm On May 23, 2017
Fuckusernamesjor:
It doesn't come pre-installed you have to activate the google assistant stop with the false info
Too many falseninfo there bro
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by henry007(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2017
All there is to know about the Camon CX

Camon CX Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE?a

TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by BrianRoss: 8:34pm On May 23, 2017
2,3,5 and 6 are all nougat features I know of
Any phone running on nougat can do that easily

13 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by TappGroupNG: 8:49pm On May 23, 2017
Wow
This is interesting
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by TappGroupNG: 8:50pm On May 23, 2017
I never knew the Cx could do that
funmyade:
Cool features. Never knew about these
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by TappGroupNG: 8:52pm On May 23, 2017
They don't know what they're saying
TundeSalamu:
Me like tho'
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Ennyholar: 8:58pm On May 23, 2017
Beautiful Camon CX
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Exactly it's a good phone,i got mine some days back I had to use a tutorial to activate assistant
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Youngpo413: 11:44pm On May 23, 2017
Uwaafid.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by henry007(m): 3:53am On May 24, 2017
This video was actually shot with the Camon CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACCYAkVz-Kc?a

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Ennyholar: 7:21am On May 24, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

My Google Assistant come preinstalled..
After March OTA update
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by rozayx5(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2017
in migos voice

whats the price

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Rilwayne001: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
yebokos:
Nice features... Tecno tried on this phone..Baba god abeg I need one of this phone real quick. Please pickup my call

Me too cry
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by evweanth(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2017
how much is da device
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by realone2012: 7:52am On May 24, 2017
How much is it?
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by valgbo(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2017
lol..... all Android 7.0 phones can reply messages from anywhere.... and also show double window..... even tecno w1 so it's nothing special

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos / Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.