Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue (17857 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue In South African (photos) / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters / Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by JamieHotSource(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2017
Nigeria Musician, Timi Dakolo shared pictures he took in South Africa.

He was pictured posith the statue of the Great Nelson Mandela which is located at Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, South Africa. He also shared pictures from Nelson Mandela's bridge too, in Newtown.

CHECK SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/timi-dakolo-poses-with-mandelas-statue.html

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Benjom(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2017
Timi's posture in the first picture reminds me of Michael Jackson not Madiba.

#BillieJean

13 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Mrop(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2017
nice one boss
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Abbeyme: 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Timi no go carry Mandela jewels play parallelogram ooo...

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Lexusgs430: 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
Make hin no allow those xenophobic people catch am o

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by iloveophyta: 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
Cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Victornezzar: 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
Chai see south Africa
Are our leaders not ashamed at all
God what av we done 2 u 2 deserve all dis leaders nd sum zombies will now start saying dis country shouldn't split
I pray dat all our leaders will be given d hottest place in hell fire in jesus name nd d church says?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Abbeyme: 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
These SA people should be grateful to Nigeria.

If not for Nigeria, hmmm
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Austinoiz(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
Nigga be like say em dey scratch koro koro for 1st pics
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by lockupnop: 5:01pm On May 23, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Sirpaul(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2017
Timi Mandele

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 23, 2017
For those interesting in why softwares fail in Nigeria, please follow this link - if you are not interested, please fly over this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3816161/why-software-web-mobile-application (since we have no one to move it to the promise land)

Disclaimer: I apologize for any harm caused to anyone, this was out of necessity!
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by kevoh(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2017
Na wa oo.. the kind of news that make frontpage. Timi poses in front of statue and then? People have have posed in front of same statue in S.A and posted on facebook, kini big deal. undecided undecided Very soon Timi farts, pukes or chokes on a piece of chicken will make frontpage. Nairaland and garbage news, 5 and 6!

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 23, 2017
kevoh:
Na wa oo.. the kind of stuffs that make frontpage
They can kill a person on this board i tell you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Jephz(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2017
bia...
comont dia .. make d statue no go piss for ur head o

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Mouthgag: 5:07pm On May 23, 2017
UNFORTUNATE COUNTRY
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Austinoiz(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2017
Good for him. Meanwhile, I am back after facing a 3rd ban in a space of 6weeks or thereabout...kudos to the id.at that reported me and the superclown (sorry supermod) that effected the ban.

I love the ban really but now am back, more bans lie ahead...FFK of Nairaland na em I be. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by rattlesnake(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2017
so wetin maka do
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Richyspice(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2017
Is this a news??
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by africandollar: 5:12pm On May 23, 2017
Timi how far? E tay small wey I see you for church o. So na Southy you waka go? Small small o cos dose black south african people no get joy.
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Oladelson(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2017
OKAY
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by scarletkinq(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
He is a BUSH man don't ask Wahy?
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 23, 2017
So?
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Kx: 5:27pm On May 23, 2017
Mandela Square, Sandton City Mall, Sandton, SA.

But, whats the big deal?

Naija celebrities sha.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by vabok(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2017
Why is he punching Madiba in the balls?
Your mates dey pose with the real person, you dey pose with statue...
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by MyMike(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2017
Great one bro.
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by vioment: 5:31pm On May 23, 2017
South Africa is infra-structurally better than Nigeria by a large margin, not to mention the USA. The journey long no be here, and we don't seem to understand that we have a long way to go, but we are just bent on arguing, fighting, disrupting, hating with invisible presence, and many other self inflicted hindrance we employ. When we say God help Nigeria, no be joke o, mean am.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by jieta: 5:37pm On May 23, 2017
south Africa is just and extention of Europe, just look at the background.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 23, 2017
Sirpaul:
Timi Mandele
Phew
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue by donlackey(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World / Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.