Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage (5539 Views)

Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by splendid22(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2017
Following her messy marriage crisis, Tiwa Savage isn’t allowing the aftermath to cramp her shine. The Afro-pop diva who recently released the visuals of her new video, All Over has come under attack for baring her cleavage in the Patrick Ellis masterminded video. In the video , she put her sexy body on display in her danshiki swimsuit.

However, some of her fans find the video offensive and inappropriate. A fan puts it this way:” I think say this lady done marry, leave nudity for the younger generation”.

Another adds:” No doubt Tiwa has always been my number one female musician, I am a very loyal fan of her and also her music same way I honor her husband Teebillz, but then we need to respect our culture and also show decent morals, we are not white and we don’t need to copy them”.

“Please she should try and cover up for the sake of her son. Just an advice no hard feelings. He will grow up some day” a fan declares.

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/leave-nudity-younger-generation-fans-blast-tiwa-savage/

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by Epositive(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by Nature8(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2017
Person mama and wife.. Mama Jamie undecided

3 Likes

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2017
If only tbillz get handwork, e for dey cry go back to this olosho angry

4 Likes

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2017
Too bad of her.

1 Like

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by BlackDBagba: 5:11pm On May 23, 2017
Holy molly!!
Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by kokoA(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
Dis one don reach 40 yrs o.

4 Likes

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 23, 2017
kokoA:
Dis one don reach 40 yrs o.
true

1 Like

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2017
Even the "fan" that wrote that up there is so deluded. I guess it's an in thing for the "younger generation" to celebrate nudity.

3 Likes

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by Came: 9:04pm On May 23, 2017
This woman eyes don over tear since way she leave her husband.. Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by axortedbabe(f): 11:04pm On May 23, 2017
She's into showbiz
She isn't wearing it on d streets of lagos
She's living her life
Live urs n let her live hers
Kapish

2 Likes

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by EmyLeo(m): 12:18am On May 24, 2017
'nudity' has turned into competition already abi.. Isokayy continue grin
Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by crazyABO(m): 3:19am On May 24, 2017
Naija sha if it was Beyonce or rihanna it called fashion but if na our own dey call it something else angry do u think on a normal day most of this celeb dress like this They dress like ds to shows n concert or video shoot undecided so let them be grin
Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by Kobicove(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2017
axortedbabe:
She's into showbiz
She's living her life
Kapish

Most of these so called fans are very ignorant

1 Like

Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by honestmike(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2017
that's for her fans to worry about.
Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by barallanee(f): 8:12am On May 24, 2017
Thank u,ah always tot it's only me.. Tiwa is bae BT ah Dnt lyk the way she reasons... She older than all dis
Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by pu7pl3(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2017
axortedbabe:
She's into showbiz
She's living her life
Kapish
Thank u jor u wise gan...all these our fellow nigerians do they know wat showbiz even is sef?
Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by seanj07: 8:28am On May 24, 2017
Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. next fixed ll'be 24th by 8:30am, Time is currency.
Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by Uyi168: 8:48am On May 24, 2017
which one is 'leave nudity for younger generation'..is nudity a thing to be celebrated?..
Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by GOFRONT(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2017
My Nephew of 12yrs old came to ask me after listenin to Tekno's Pana....." Uncle wat is Big Cassava"?....
Re: ‘leave Nudity For The Younger Generation’-fans Slam Tiwa Savage by Enoma222(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
Nude at 40 is Nude forever..... Nude at 40 is Nude forever.....

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy In New Outing Dress - Watch Instagram Video / This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant / Is Ali Nuhu Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.