Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Herbalist Collect N4m For Driver Hand To Take Help Am Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Collect N4m For Driver Hand To Take Help Am Do (411 Views)

Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) / Policeman Breaks Driver’s Hand For Resisting Extortion At Wuse Market, Abuja / Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist Collect N4m For Driver Hand To Take Help Am Do by Joyakosa(f): 4:54pm On May 23, 2017
favour charm
Zone 2 Police Command don arrest one herbalist, Abiodun David, after he defraud one cab driver of about N4m.

The police talk say na the victim, Adebayo Omoniyi, friend introduce am to the suspect say he don help am do charms before and he dey effective.

David promise say em go do charm wey go make Omoniyi transport business dey move well well and make wealthy people for the society to favour am.

But after he pay the money wey be for the concoctions and other ingredients, the 38-year-old kon see sey em no even get any improvement for em fortune, and when he challenge the herbalist sey make he return em money the herbalist no gree.

He kon report case of fraud to police for zone 2 command, wey dem kon go arrest the suspect for em shrine wey dey Atan, Sango, Ogun State, last week Thursday.

One police source talk say dem recover one tortoise and candle wey dey inside bottle from the shrine.

The herbalist talk say na only N380,000 em collect for the victim hand and em dey surprise say he report the matter for police.

He say,

“I prepared bars of soap and some other concoctions for him. After a month, he came back and accused me of defrauding him and said what I gave him did not work as expected. That was how I was arrested by the policemen at my shrine in Atan. He was not the first person I would prepare the charm for.

“I learnt the herbalist job from my grandmother, who was an herbalist before she died. Initially, I was a barber before I started the herbalist job. Since I started the work, I have not prepared money ritual for people. What I do is to assist those in need of favour and some other medical-related issues.

“I was surprised when I was told that I collected N4m from the cab driver. The tortoise and the candle in the bottle that were recovered from my shrine are meant for a client. I don’t do money ritual for people.”

The Zonal Police Public Relation Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, talk say the suspect na 419 wey dey always do like old man to take fraud people.

She say,

“The suspect always put on costumes to deceive people that he is actually an herbalist. He collected N4m from the victim. The Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Adamu Ibrahim, has said that the suspect should be charged to court after completion of investigation.”

1 Share

Re: Herbalist Collect N4m For Driver Hand To Take Help Am Do by wyqay: 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
mumu

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Collect N4m For Driver Hand To Take Help Am Do by cybriz82(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2017
wyqay:
mumu

Mumu abi aburo oloshi..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! See How SARS Shoots Guy On Live Camera / Boy Abducted On Children's Day In Ondo State, Needs Help Reuniting With Parents / Boy Kills His Best Friend For Liking A Facebook Photo Of His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.