Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme (21539 Views)

EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme / Nigeria | NYSC CAMP KITS | Affordable Camp Kits Available Nationwide / Best Place To Do NYSC In Nigeria - Nysc.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by RealHaute: 6:07pm On May 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by obizm414: 6:07pm On May 23, 2017
They can adopt it.. Nice one. The scheme is good.. The staffs and officials destroying the scheme.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by tripoli007(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2017
Hope say dey screen them well for airport Na this same people carry EBOLA enter Naija ohh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided shocked
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Ibrowski(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2017
They had better manage their problems or they're seeking to add to their problems.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2017
I pity all these small African countries such as Liberia and Sierra Leone. They must be really backward to come and be understudying our backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by lockupnop: 6:11pm On May 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:

The Director-General, however, averred that the NYSC had gathered invaluable experience in youth mobilization for national unity and development in its forty-four years of existence.

He expressed the scheme’s readiness to share its experience for the benefit of the sister African country

NIGERIA and being proud but just can't fix electricity.

Bros I no gree wink

Some officials of GEC or ECG from Ghana Electrical company ... Imagine they sent their staffs to train in Nigeria from PHCN for two weeks .. angry

My friends in Ghana now complain they take light anyao ..so my conclusion is they came to learn the trick ...

Generator is Big deal now in Ghana ..I better pass my neighbour 50k
Nothing to learn from that place jopr angry angry
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Egalitarian1: 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
That's a good score for my dear country Nigeria. At least,let there be a thing done in our country that is worthy of emulation. Let peace and unity lead us right,through unalloyed egalitarianism!
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians, Africans MUST unite!

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by wristbangle: 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
Visiting terrible NYSC camps starting from taraba state won't be a bad idea
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by EmekaBlue(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2017
lockupnop:

Bros I no gree wink

Some officials of GEC or ECG from Ghana Electrical company ... Imagine they sent their staffs to train in Nigeria from PHCN for two weeks .. angry

My friends in Ghana now complain they take light anyao ..so my conclusion is they came to learn the trick ...

Generator is Big deal now in Ghana ..I better pass my neighbour 50k
Nothing to learn from that place jopr angry angry
chai....d country is wallowing in corruption. Cheating the people is so easy for those ontop.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2017
Gambia government office once came to understudy NYSC some years back.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by anyebedgreat: 6:29pm On May 23, 2017
sbashir10:
when you see those who wants nysc scraped after collecting allawee...
Bros,after you serve finish na then you go know say nysc na suffer head. You will understand Why people sometimes pay your tp or pay your bills when you were serving. You will understand why some women used to say "eyaaa" when you introduce yourself as a corper. You will wonder how you survived on the allawee you were looking forward to.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by tsmart360(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2017
We lead others follow.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by KingGBsky(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2017
just as I have imagined. I know a lot of people will come here and post nonsense about our country.
Instead of always waiting for the government who obviously do not care about us. Why not lay your frustrations into something better and productive that might give the society something to be proud of.
Write your name in a plate of gold why you are still young and not on the back of complains.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2017
They should come and understudy this thread.. They will get all the answers they seek about nysc in Nigeria
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2017
Bonaventura:
My advice : They shouldn't adopt it.

Why?
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by jrklinz: 8:31pm On May 23, 2017
Respect
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by lailo: 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
wrong decision
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2017
okay.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Rossikki: 9:27pm On May 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
I pity all these small African countries such as Liberia and Sierra Leone. They must be really backward to come and be understudying our backwardness.

Mr Inferiority Complex and Nigeria hater. I know you are the one that removed my thread ''Biafra News 2022'' because you hate Nigeria and hate to hear the truth. Only God knows why you are on this site and haven't formed your ''Igbo forum'' yet. I fully expect you to remove this post and ban my handle again. But chew on this. I will be BACK. Assswipe. COWARD.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by holluphemydavid(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2017
So somtin can still be learned from Nigeria, tot it's all over for dis zoo
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by AlphaStyles(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2017
una no see better thing to come learn from us na nysc
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by jsean123: 1:10am On May 24, 2017
Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. next fixed ll'be 24th by 8:30am, Time is currency.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by jeyselassie(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2017
aaah wrong tin to study if you want your economy to move forward.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Originalsly: 4:12am On May 24, 2017
NYSC Director General should be ashamed of the state of affairs of the corp...just sitting and watching it continue to lose its purpose.... infrastructure crumble....corpers treated more like prisoners and after passing out.... really can't say how their skills/knowledge was used to make the country a better one. I'm sure Sierra Leone would be learning a whole lot about what not to do.
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Mcreloaded(m): 6:32am On May 24, 2017
The NYSC was created by the Northerner's so that their youths will flood the south and take up the jobs here in the south while the southern youths will be deployed to the North to develop the North and at the end of the programme no work for them there and most times religiously and socially the southern youths can't willingly stay there.
The NYSC is another way for the North to get the best of Nigeria and be the head of all government establishment in the south be it military or civil servants or even oil companies or bank work etc.
We in the south are in for a very long thing.
NYSC should not be compulsory click like that's my own opinion
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Nizguy(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2017
bet me their allawee will be more reasonable than ours and the running of this scheme will be more effective also than Nijerrrrrria
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by tyeenigga(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2017
Guard of honour for the Sierra Leone team at NYSC headquarters
Na my contribution to my father land

Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Carter4luv(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2017
Ghana una no go come learn from naija?
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by emmanueluzee: 10:02am On May 24, 2017
Re: Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme by Celsony: 11:28am On May 24, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls when you are under studying our scheme pls don't go home with the bad ones like the lack of water we saw in Taraba today and the death trap that has been set for the youth Corp members, lack of good health facilities to mention but a few.
Do as I say don't do as I do.

FTC again.

Jesus Christ protect me against Taraba State.
I choose the state too, i pray & hope that i will not be posted there in stream II.
But generally, how is the state like?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / Corper Franklin Onwubiko Donates Classroom Seats In Daura (Photos) / Coronavirus: Postpone NYSC Orientation Camp - MURIC Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.