Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Urgent Help Pls. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help Pls. (559 Views)

Urgently Need Your Help Pls. / Travel From Ibadan To Kano By Train.... Help Pls, Its Urgent / Any Nigerian in Vietnam I Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Pls. by Bonjoro: 5:15pm On May 23, 2017
Hi house,
Pls something is bothering me.

My wife, I and a child are planing to relocate to Canada through my wife student visa, do we stand a chance of given visa despite the fact that we didn't do a court wedding??

Though we did a traditional wedding and we have all the wedding pictures and video.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you all.
Re: Urgent Help Pls. by Lexusgs430: 5:28pm On May 23, 2017
Bonjoro:
Hi house,

My wife, I and a child are planing to relocate to Canada through my wife student visa, do we stand a chance of given visa despite the fact that we didn't do a court wedding??

Though we did a traditional wedding and we have all the wedding pictures and video.

Thank you all.

In the eyes and ears of the law, your wife is just a babymama, while you the donor..........

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Pls. by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2017
Bonjoro:
Hi house,

Thank you all.

I hope you know anybody can fake wedding pictures. What they recognize is an official document that proves that both of you are married because in the eyes of the law you're not married.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Pls. by ifyalways(f): 8:27pm On May 23, 2017
Your marital status alone cannot influence your visa application. Besides, there's "living partners" as one of the options which most embassies recognize so long as you submit evidences of your long term living arrangement eg utility bills, house rent receipts in both names and also both names appear on your child's birth certificate.
Re: Urgent Help Pls. by Bonjoro: 8:47am On May 24, 2017
Thank you all, I really appreciate.
Now I'm thinking of applying for a court wedding around but a friend is advising me to apply for it at ikoyi registry.

I live in mainland and ikoyi is kind of far, now my question is must we do our court wedding in ikoyi registry??

Your advice will really be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Help Pls. by sobastical: 11:33am On May 24, 2017
Bonjoro:
Thank you all, I really appreciate.
Now I'm thinking of applying for a court wedding around but a friend is advising me to apply for it at ikoyi registry.

I live in mainland and ikoyi is kind of far, now my question is must we do our court wedding in ikoyi registry??

Your advice will really be appreciated.

Thank you.

If you really need this visa, then the distance of ikoyi to your residence shouldn't be a major concern for you at all. It's just too minimal to be bothered off. and don't use that as an excuse sir. Go for it and get it. It won't take you the whole day in few minutes you're through.
Re: Urgent Help Pls. by Bonjoro: 2:05pm On May 24, 2017
sobastical:

If you really need this visa, then the distance of ikoyi to your residence shouldn't be a major concern for you at all. It's just too minimal to be bothered off. and don't use that as an excuse sir. Go for it and get it. It won't take you the whole day in few minutes you're through.

Thank you bro, God bless you.
Pls how do I go about it sir?
Re: Urgent Help Pls. by sobastical: 3:44pm On May 24, 2017
Bonjoro:

Thank you bro, God bless you.
Pls how do I go about it sir?

First go to the said registry to make inquiries make sure your wife accompanies youo

(1) (Reply)

Adding Spouse Before Consualar Interview For Eb3 I-140 Visa / US Government Deports Congolese Citizens In Chains And Diapers (shocking Video) / Amechi: Itakpe-warri Rail Line 80% Complete, Test Run (see Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.