Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Download D'kronikle FT Slynfit – Pass Me The Mic (new Music) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download D'kronikle FT Slynfit – Pass Me The Mic (new Music) (5295 Views)

Hotkid Kills The Beat On Naijaloaded Fire On The Mic / Double Six - The Mic Cheque Freestyle @doublesixbeats / Jcole Showing His Maths Skills Off The Mic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download D'kronikle FT Slynfit – Pass Me The Mic (new Music) by Papzey(f): 5:41pm On May 23, 2017
D'Kronikle, whose real name is Desmond Duru, hails from Imo state and started music in 1998. He had to take a break for some time to get a BSc in Accounting from Olabisi Onabanjo University.

Now back to music full time, he drops his first EP titled Poison Minded (Pass Me The Mic). This is his first single. D'Kronikle is a lyricist and a metaphoric rapper, who represents Surulere, where he is based. He has worked with some top artists in the music industry and he is getting known as a fast growing up-and-coming act.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD http://www.rapportnaija.com/2017/05/download-dkronikle-ft-slynfit-pass-me-the-mic.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download D'kronikle FT Slynfit – Pass Me The Mic (new Music) by sixtus3606(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2017
Papzey:
D'Kronikle, whose real name is Desmond Duru, hails from Imo state and started music in 1998. He had to take a break for some time to get a BSc in Accounting from Olabisi Onabanjo University.

Now back to music full time, he drops his first EP titled Poison Minded (Pass Me The Mic). This is his first single. D'Kronikle is a lyricist and a metaphoric rapper, who represents Surulere, where he is based. He has worked with some top artists in the music industry and he is getting known as a fast growing up-and-coming act.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD http://www.rapportnaija.com/2017/05/download-dkronikle-ft-slynfit-pass-me-the-mic.html

#PassMeTheMic

Kronikle is undoubtedly an awesome artiste! grin
Re: Download D'kronikle FT Slynfit – Pass Me The Mic (new Music) by adeabdul2(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Awesome artist. I love the flow

(1) (Reply)

Warri best freestyler T-West (@twesttboy) has drop a new dope song title "Carry / Pls, Contacts Of Music Producers U Know In Lagos / 'Adara' - Sasha's New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.