Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Any Advice.......? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Advice.......? (621 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Advice.......? by pibuddy(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2017
hi guys......i usually treat dogs but not too familiar with rabbits....tho i have an ideas shaa....bttm
now i intend to get two rabbits for my se|f....any breed....female and ma|e
1.i |earnt that rabbits do bite...and it draws b|old...you no their big incicors......
2.some rabbits which are not spayed/neutered are aggressive when their sex hormones begin to act...
3.how can i reduce the aggresion income i mistaken|y get that type?
N.b:i am fu||y prepared on how to feed them(4 times a day) according to the net
.......ive p|Anned on how to bond them with my dogs....
So p|s gurus am |oya|...am new to the hebivores......
Re: Any Advice.......? by WCUB3(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2017
Rabbits are quite gentle animals, I haven't come across any that bites tho they could scratch you if uncomfortable or not carried properly.

You can get the Dutch or English spot breed they are quite reserved and playful some Newzealands and Chinchilla breeds too.

I don't believe in neutering animals and I breed my rabbits but haven't witnessed their aggression. Just give it a conducive environment and you learn more on the go
Re: Any Advice.......? by WCUB3(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2017
I am learning more by the day. You can also go through this thread quite interesting

https://www.nairaland.com/3680886/eva-mama

(1) (Reply)

3 Month Old Male Caucasian Beast For Sale / Adult Female Boerboel For Sale At 170k / Very Soft Male Boerboel Pup At 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.