Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Help: I Have Just Been Scammed By Guzan Intercity Enterprise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help: I Have Just Been Scammed By Guzan Intercity Enterprise (976 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / I Have Just Been Framed At Work / How A Nairalander Was Scammed By A "Nigerian Defense Academy Staff" (2) (3) (4)

Help: I Have Just Been Scammed By Guzan Intercity Enterprise by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 23, 2017
It just dawned on me now that I have just fallen victim of fraudsters by some group of persons that came to the place am working. They came under the name: GUZAN INTERCITY ENTERPRISE. They promised to give out products on installmental payment over the period of 2 years. Thereafter, they said for one to be qualified for this offer, one need to buy Two or three of their product. It was just as if I was hypnotized With charm : after paying for about three products worth N18000, I was only given a carton of glass cup worth N1500 (one thousand five hundred Naira only), with the promise that they will come back and supply the rest next week. This event just occurred today (23 may). Some one should kindly give me tips on how to recover my money back.
Re: Help: I Have Just Been Scammed By Guzan Intercity Enterprise by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
I think your money is gone. That's a trick they use to lure one who is greedy. My apologies. I've seen it play out. A fair guy and his dark friend. Just forget about the money. You should learn from it.

Re: Help: I Have Just Been Scammed By Guzan Intercity Enterprise by serverconnect(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2017
Chai. Wetin done lost done....
Re: Help: I Have Just Been Scammed By Guzan Intercity Enterprise by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=moffymichael post=56809296]It just dawned on me now that I have just fallen victim of fraudsters by some group of persons that came to the place am working. They came under the name: GUZAN INTERCITY ENTERPRISE. They promised to give out products on installmental payment over the period of 2 years. Thereafter, they said for one to be qualified for this offer, one need to buy Two or three of their product. It was just as if I was hypnotized With charm : after paying for about three products worth N18000, I was only given a carton of glass cup worth N1500 (one thousand five hundred Naira only), with the promise that they will come back and supply the rest next week. This event just occurred today (23 may). Now, am obsessed on how to track this fraudster down and recover my money.
Re: Help: I Have Just Been Scammed By Guzan Intercity Enterprise by donc26(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2017
from your write up , you said you would be given items for two years. Why dnt you give them the benefit of doubt for Atleast a week before you start complaining
Re: Help: I Have Just Been Scammed By Guzan Intercity Enterprise by falcon01: 9:16pm On May 23, 2017
Eyyah but deep down iside of my mind

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2017 Recruitment For Graduate At Deloitte Nigeria / Please How Do I Answer This Career Question? / CIPM Nigeria Condemns Civil Defence, Fire And Prisons Services Job Advertisement