Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Names Of 8 Men That Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined Worldwide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Names Of 8 Men That Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined Worldwide (453 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Names Of 8 Men That Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined Worldwide by MistySHB: 7:35pm On May 23, 2017
Eight men now control as much wealth as the world’s poorest 3.6 billion people, according to a new report from Oxfam International.

The Oxfam report said that the richest 1% has owned more wealth than the rest of the planet since 2015. In the U.S., the richest 1% control 42% of the wealth.

The study draws from Forbes’ annual list of billionaires and Credit Suisse’s Global Wealth Databook.

See the full list here>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/names-of-8-men-that-are-richer-than-3-6-billion-people-combined-worldwide/

(1) (Reply)

American Songwriter, Decarlo Confirms "I'm A Fan" Song Does Not Belong To Phyno / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Odion Ighalo / “stop Begging Me For Money” – Bbnaija’s Ese Eriata Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.