Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! (874 Views)

World Wide Unlock All Iphone Available / Customised Picture Phone Pouch Available For All Iphone And Samsung Phones / All Iphone Parts Whole Sale Price Brand New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 4:17am On May 24, 2017
Finally, our team has produced a software that unlocks your locked iphone. Be it carrier lock, icloud lock or any other lock in your iphone.
This software sets all apple products free from blacklist or whatsoever.
It works like NOKIA BEST SOFTWARE for flashing nokia phones.
Its user friendly and very simple. Just connect your phone to the pc using USB cable, turn off your network to avoid unnecessary updates and communication with apple activation server.
To avoid piracy, it is programmed to unlock only 3 devices in its life span. This means that after unlocking the third phone, the software becomes useless until you buy another.
This will save you real money.. Instead of paying N30,000 to unclock 1 device, you can pay N15,000 to buy a software that can unlock 3 devices.
Note: we are not giving you prove of purchase because its a high risk software that violates the rules of Apple Inc.
Be careful enough never to use with an internet connected device.
This software is sold at N15,000 per copy and STRICTLY for interested buyers only.
We can`t paste screen shot of the software for security reasons..
Buy yours, test it and give the testimony here..
Contact me via email:kings4all10@gmail.com
When purchased, a separate link will be created for you to download the software
Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by cassette(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
This smells fishy...Shine ur eyes to avoid....

Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by AskProf: 2:40pm On May 26, 2017
mhixtakay:
Finally, our team has produced a software that unlocks your locked iphone. Be it carrier lock, icloud lock or any other lock in your iphone.
This software sets all apple products free from blacklist or whatsoever.
It works like NOKIA BEST SOFTWARE for flashing nokia phones.
Its user friendly and very simple. Just connect your phone to the pc using USB cable, turn off your network to avoid unnecessary updates and communication with apple activation server.
To avoid piracy, it is programmed to unlock only 3 devices in its life span. This means that after unlocking the third phone, the software becomes useless until you buy another.
This will save you real money.. Instead of paying N30,000 to unclock 1 device, you can pay N15,000 to buy a software that can unlock 3 devices.
Note: we are not giving you prove of purchase because its a high risk software that violates the rules of Apple Inc.
Be careful enough never to use with an internet connected device.
This software is sold at N15,000 per copy and STRICTLY for interested buyers only.
We can`t paste screen shot of the software for security reasons..
Buy yours, test it and give the testimony here..
Contact me via email:kings4all10@gmail.com
When purchased, a separate link will be created for you to download the software

Really?
Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by slinkman(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2017
I will buy something without seeing a screenshot, it's name, proof nor any sign that it exists? Lol what sort of idiots do you think roam Nigeria/Nairaland? Hmm
Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by LeJeun3: 6:57pm On May 26, 2017

Why not charge less and unlock the phones for people? #puta

Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by omoskenso(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2017
U dont need to show us the software... Just come and take my locked iphone and unlock to test run for nairalanders...
Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 3:35am On May 30, 2017
Thanks for your reply..
but if you reside in Cross river state and you have a locked iphone, you can freely meet me in person. I charge just N10,000 to unlock all iphones.
For those requesting for screenshots, we can`t upload it because, the name of the software is clearly stamped on the interface. So it will be easy to trace by some cyber securities.
If you do not believe, you can forget about it.
For those that wants to try and not too sure of there decision, you can email your iphone Imei number to my email and i will temporarily unlock your device over the air. This service will cost you N7,000 and note that you wont be able to access any iphone services such as; store, siri etc
and it will go back to its normal lock stage anytime you format the phone.
Thank you
Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by ogajaki(m): 5:35am On May 30, 2017
Unlocking iphone code is simple. Unless you mean icloud code . Then i can even buy it for 50k
Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by ibawon(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2017
Hmm I smell wuru wuru, cross river people with locked iPhones awoof don land oooo cool
Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by AskProf: 7:43am On May 30, 2017
mhixtakay:
Thanks for your reply..
but if you reside in Cross river state and you have a locked iphone, you can freely meet me in person. I charge just N10,000 to unlock all iphones.
For those requesting for screenshots, we can`t upload it because, the name of the software is clearly stamped on the interface. So it will be easy to trace by some cyber securities.
If you do not believe, you can forget about it.
For those that wants to try and not too sure of there decision, you can email your iphone Imei number to my email and i will temporarily unlock your device over the air. This service will cost you N7,000 and note that you wont be able to access any iphone services such as; store, siri etc
and it will go back to its normal lock stage anytime you format the phone.
Thank you

Wao!
Re: All Iphone Lovers Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 3:44am On May 31, 2017
Thanks for the reply..
But when i say LOCKED, i mean all possible locks in iphone. Including icloud, blacklist and carrier network lock. Thanks.
And for you bro, You can`t attribute all tech works to LAGOS. Wise men lookout for unexplored cities so that the light gets transferred.
Gracefully, its working for us. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

(Sold) Xaomi Note 4x (3g Ram 32g Rom, Fingerprint) (sold) / I Want To Sell My Inverter / Bluetooth Speaker For Sell At Cheapest Rate Of 2500 Naira Only Call 09066058674

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.