Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me (709 Views)

Registered 2003 Ford F150 Single Cabin For Sale / »»» Neat Ford F150 014 @ N5.5M Negotiable ««« / Buy Ford Ranger 4 By 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me by Nobody: 4:52am On May 24, 2017
1. I need a good truck and have settled for Ford F150 instead of Toyota Tundra bc to me F150 of same model & year is better than Tundra and the interior/exterior of F150 looks nicer than the Tundra. Newer models of F150 turns me on. So if you are a car dealer, importer, agent etc and you have Ford F150 please post offers here. Abeg dont tell me to contact you in private to avoid scams/dubious deals. I have money in hand and ready to close deal with a serious seller.

For the F150 I am looking for anything from 2010 model to 2014. If I see older models of 2007 to 2009 I can consider it if it has good mileage, good interior and in excellent condition but for me I prefer to buy 2010 upward.

2. I want to buy Sienna for my dad, I dont care what year the sienna is.

ALL vehicles must be direct tokunbo and never used in Nigeria.

Post pics of the car with prices, posting only car pics and telling me to call to discuss price means you are not serious. If you cannot write the price dont bother posting. Most car dealers do this here and its irritating. At least put a price it doesn't matter whether your price is high or low, if you put a price then I will call to discuss and negotiate on the price.
Re: I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me by Nobody: 11:11am On May 24, 2017
If you have Ford F150 for sale please contact me..
Re: I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me by fairseal: 3:18pm On May 24, 2017
I have a Sienna for sale sir,kindly call or what's app me for more information and pictures.(08038196682)
Re: I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 24, 2017
fairseal:
I have a Sienna for sale sir,kindly call or what's app me for more information and pictures.(08038196682)

Is it too hard to post pics of the Sienna you want to sale or what? Why do most car dealers on Nairaland behave like this?

This is open market and open forum, start by posting pics of the car here, then write the price, then we take it from there. Even if I didn't buy it others will see the pics and negotiate price with you.
Re: I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 25, 2017
Bump
Re: I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me by bubsykay: 10:36pm On May 25, 2017
Currently have an 06 Sienna en route Naija but you might have to do a pre-order for the F150, depending on how soon you want it.

fordlover:
1. I need a good truck and have settled for Ford F150 instead of Toyota Tundra bc to me F150 of same model & year is better than Tundra and the interior/exterior of F150 looks nicer than the Tundra. Newer models of F150 turns me on. So if you are a car dealer, importer, agent etc and you have Ford F150 please post offers here. Abeg dont tell me to contact you in private to avoid scams/dubious deals. I have money in hand and ready to close deal with a serious seller.

For the F150 I am looking for anything from 2010 model to 2014. If I see older models of 2007 to 2009 I can consider it if it has good mileage, good interior and in excellent condition but for me I prefer to buy 2010 upward.

2. I want to buy Sienna for my dad, I dont care what year the sienna is.

ALL vehicles must be direct tokunbo and never used in Nigeria.

Post pics of the car with prices, posting only car pics and telling me to call to discuss price means you are not serious. If you cannot write the price dont bother posting. Most car dealers do this here and its irritating. At least put a price it doesn't matter whether your price is high or low, if you put a price then I will call to discuss and negotiate on the price.
Re: I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me by Nobody: 5:10am On May 26, 2017
bubsykay:
Currently have an 06 Sienna en route Naija but you might have to do a pre-order for the F150, depending on how soon you want it.

How much is the Sienna and when will it arrive Nigeria? How many weeks time?
Re: I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me by bubsykay: 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
The Sienna will be in Lagos ending of next month and we shall discuss the price when it has landed. A pre-order will take about 8 weeks to deliver in Lagos.

fordlover:

How much is the Sienna and when will it arrive Nigeria? How many weeks time?
Re: I Urgently Want To Buy Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. Car Sellers Pls Contact Me by darklimit: 7:52pm On May 26, 2017
I have a 2004 Toyota Sienna arriving in 3 weeks contact me if interested

(1) (Reply)

Available For Sale Toyota Corolla 2010 (2.5m) / SOLD!! Foreign Used 2007 Honda CR-V With Custom Duty For 3.7m In PH / Ready To Ship: 2013 Camry LE. Under 10k Miles. Asking N6.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.