Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Is Mtn Xtracool Still Active? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Mtn Xtracool Still Active? (1052 Views)

Is MTN This Nice? / Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? / Ban Of Fireworks Still Active In Lagos - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Mtn Xtracool Still Active? by comoros: 4:29am On Jan 15, 2010
I am on MTN Xtracool and they're supposed to charge me 15 Naira for sms to other networks, and 5 Naira for sms to other MTN users. However, they've been charging me 15 Naira flat for sms to MTN users. And guys, you wouldn't believe that the 'parasites' won't simply let me talk to an agent on Customer care. Anyone got anything on this that could be helpful? No be my papa get Chevron o, so I don tire to pay 15 Naira for sms within the same network!
Re: Is Mtn Xtracool Still Active? by comoros: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2010
Now dem don change tactics. In the morning, they charge me 5 Naira, but in the evening, na 15 Naira. These people are arm-twisting me!
Re: Is Mtn Xtracool Still Active? by Godmother(f): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
Keep praying.Soon they will charge you 5 naira both in the morning and evening tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Spend Friday, December 21, 2012? / Texmex Decorations And Event Planners / Lastma Official On Trial For "alleged Rape Of Four-year Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.