Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Beware Of These Oil And Gas Notorious Fake Seller And Mandate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of These Oil And Gas Notorious Fake Seller And Mandate (385 Views)

Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here. 100% Reliable And Funding Assured. / Beware Of Sokoloan / Between Seller And Buyer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of These Oil And Gas Notorious Fake Seller And Mandate by fatjustice(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2017
BEWARE OF THIS OIL AND GAS NOTORIOUS SCAM, FAKE SELLER AND MANDATE.

The so called seller by name Mrs Oruje approached me via my phone number she got through my LinkedIn profile and told me about how they have a Russian origin A.G.O. To sell at the price of a hundred Naira per liter, ( which is very attractive in the market now If you know the current price of A.G.O. Now.
the first question I asked her was who are you working for and she replied to me that she import it herself from Russia but doesn't want to come into Nigerian water because of tariffs, and tell me to get a buyer for her which I did by introducing her to a buyer. Immediately I told her she gave me a contact of a tall boy by name Carol Ogene and told me that the boy is the E. D. Operation at the Bunny Terminal which sound great. There after Mr Carol Ogene called me and told me that my number was given to him by the seller Mrs Oruje , that He will like to meet the buyer to discuss the terms of the business which equally sound serious because they seems to have the product, if they can have the courage to come out to talk with the seller, yes he came as he said and lay down his procedures ( 1. we need a buyer that have a vessel at hand and is in charge totally 2. To be capable to pay promptly immediately after transshipment, though the disagree with the second rule and promise to give them a handshake of N60m immediately the said product is delivered to his tank farm in wari and later pay for the entire cargo after one week, and he promise Mr Carol Ogene promise to start the deal by calling Mr Ibiyemi and advice him to nominate a vessel which will be one week after the meeting, that was the 3rd week of April 17 and this time in may he cooked a story by saying that they've done their due diligence on Mr Ibiyemi already but can not see that Mr Ibiyemi have done such a deal before or does not have the capability to perform, as a facilitator I quickly thought about having a plan be by giving them another buyer, I contacted my brother Alhaji Mustafa who quickly took me to a strong and well connected man by name Prince Simeon whom his paymaster needed the products to delivered to a tank farm in Lagos, when Carol feels the potential of the new buyer he cooked a drama and said he told me that he has traveled already, but that was a lie because he didn't tell his fake seller, she called in and said the E.D. Operation will like to have a meeting with the buyer which we agreed but I equally informed her that the buyer is serious, he'll like to speak to her one on one , that the buyer only need to inspect the product , then nominate a vessel on his own account which show some sign of seriousness, the she agreed but later when we were calling she was acting up to postpone the buyer's call. But we were patient and wait for all her drama, after which she picked her call at around 5:30pm before we could conference her and the buyer, and the buyer gave her two options, 1St move your vessel to my tank farm which is onshore and I'll pay before you tranship or I send my team to inspect your vessel then if what you are saying is true then I will nominate a vessel to take the the products to my tank farm after payment is done and it was clear that which ever way this deal is closed, and Mrs Oruwe said she will call back in the next 30 mins to get some info and tell the buyer what to do but that was the last time she picked up her phone, she and her fake e d operations began to ran from their phones until I got a hot and heart cutting SMS before they replied me by SMS, but I immediately call them to see if they could talk but all to no avail, then the rest of the people was calling them to see if it was because I was giving them hot words but all to no avail, I ws actually annoyed because they make me gave out the wrong information to real people that would've got me what I needed in the works of a facilitator, I wasted my time and money and go was moving around the world just working for their lies. The money, the time, the risk I took, the psychological effects and the meaningless insults I took as they make me a look like a fool or like I don't know what I was doing. So I took my time to quickly tell you that MRS ORUJE AND MR CAROL OGENE FROM PH BUT CURRENTLY LIVING IN LAGOS ARE NOTHING BUT THE TIME WASTERS AND FAKE SELLER AND MANDATE ( FAKE E. D. OPERATIONS) , DON'T WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME WITH THEM IN THE OIL AND GAS DEALINGS, PLEASE SHARE TO YOUR OTHER CONTACTS IN OTHER TO SAVE THEM FROM THESE SCAMS OF SELLERS AND MANDATES. THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Arise people / On Crk Removal Controversy / Court Remands American For Allegedly Defrauding 3 Nigerians Of $565,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.