Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Rapture Is Here Every One Should Repent And Return To Jesus Now Or Never - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture Is Here Every One Should Repent And Return To Jesus Now Or Never (450 Views)

Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture Is Here Every One Should Repent And Return To Jesus Now Or Never by ostabig: 9:44am On May 24, 2017
are you still skeptical of the long awaiting prophecy of the bible about rapture to be fulfilled? then here this shocking revelation.
recently the lord opened my eyes and i saw the arch angel sent to prepare the saints for rapture as he stood in between the heaven and earth.
he looked up to heaven and then looked down to the earth and said: IT REMAINS JUST A MINUTE IN THE CLOCK OF GOD ALMIGHTY TO TAKE THE SAINTS HOME, he further explained that that the rapture is a race and not all people will here the sound of the trumpet, but only those who does the will of God. and in a similar case Jesus Christ of Nazareth also appeared to me in the church as i was resting after prayer in the night hour and said "he will soon ring the bell of rapture" and he said that i should inform all sisters and brothers, Brethren who has repented and is awaiting for this glorious day to come, he said that i should tell them that no one with any form of attachment will be permitted to rapture with the saints, he further warned that whoever must rapture with the saints must score A1 in all righteousness. and he finally said that no one will make it by his own power but every one should depend on him Jesus Christ Of Nazareth for Grace and mercy on daily bases.
Are you ready to rapture with the saints or you are still tied down by the things of this world? remember that the bible says that this world shall pass away and all the things in it but those who does the will of God shall abide forever (1 john 2:17) please i am begging you in the name of the lord, kindly leave all those things alone and come back to Jesus now before it is too late. just identify where you started falling and the area you have gone back to your vomit and come back to Jesus, he is waiting and he is willing to forgive you and accept you back to himself and empower you to make it at last.
pray these prayers below
* lord Jesus i am very sorry for all my sins (mention those sins to him) forgive me and have mercy upon me, cleans me with your blood and help me not to go back to them again in Jesus name.
CONTINUE TO PRAY THE TWO PRAYERS BELLOW UNTIL YOU GET AN ANSWER FROM GOD
* Oh lord my father, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, pass through your mercy seat and change my destiny from a hell fire candidate to a heavenly candidate in Jesus name.
* resurrection power of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, pass through my life and terminate every power and authority of sin over my life and destiny in Jesus name. amen, thank you Jesus.
for more prayers and assistance please drop your email here thank you. I WISH YOU AND I MYSELF HEAVEN AT LAST BY HIS GRACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rapture Is Here Every One Should Repent And Return To Jesus Now Or Never by jonbellion(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2017
Lmao
Sheeple cheesy

Re: The Rapture Is Here Every One Should Repent And Return To Jesus Now Or Never by Pastafarian: 5:24pm On May 24, 2017
another MrPresident grin

(1) (Reply)

D.t.r / If Science Was A Religion / Is It Right For Your Tithes To Be Recorded In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.