Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Which One Is The Best Music Streaming Service? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which One Is The Best Music Streaming Service? (935 Views)

Best Music Streaming Apps You Must Have On Your Smartphone / Spotify Premium APK 8.4 | Best Music Streaming Apps / Youtube To Launch 'remix' Music Streaming Service To Compete With Spotify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is The Best Music Streaming Service? by LaLeLuuu: 10:56am On May 24, 2017
hi everyone
I finally want to subscribe to music streaming service. I already did some research but i'm still not sure which one i should choose. So really appreciate your help. What are experiences with the different streaming services?
Re: Which One Is The Best Music Streaming Service? by tinker33: 10:31am On May 30, 2017
I can recommend you deezer. I like that Streaming Service very much. But a lot of my friends are using spotify. so i guess it depends on what you are looking for in a Streaming Service. I am sorry i couldn't be of more help.
PS: I found this article maybe this can help you
http://www.consumerreports.org/audio-video/best-music-streaming-service-for-you/
Re: Which One Is The Best Music Streaming Service? by JellyBelly: 12:05pm On May 30, 2017
I was thinking about signing up to Amazon Unlimited Music. I think it's brand new! They say that you're able to olisten to music offline by downloading tracks. No idea how this should work but it's sounds great.
Re: Which One Is The Best Music Streaming Service? by majoranjo: 10:00am On May 31, 2017
I'm using Deezer and really it. It offers a lot of different Music and is very userfriendly, and you also have the possibilty to hear the music even when you are offline. but what i don't like is that you dont really have the music. Thats why I have been looking for a Programm that can record the music so i can put the music from deezer on other devices. maybe this is also interessting for some of you. Its called tunbite. http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_internet_radios/spotify.html
Re: Which One Is The Best Music Streaming Service? by Afek3580: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
From a personal experience I think Boomplay will serve all your craving

(1) (Reply)

[music] Bravoor Ft. Pearls - Iwo Ni / DOWNLOAD MP3 : Rocket Ft Sym19 — Oya (remix) / Dope Jam !!! Double Six ft. Rev-O & KASI - I Do (Prod by Double Six)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.