Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Wife Of Russian Businessman Shows Off 70-carat Diamond Ring Worth £7 Million. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wife Of Russian Businessman Shows Off 70-carat Diamond Ring Worth £7 Million. (828 Views)

Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Russian Businessman Shows Off 70-carat Diamond Ring Worth £7 Million. by barnaby04(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2017
These Russian guys and spending money is like the relationship of bread and butter. Both are intertwined together and inseparable.
Ksenia Tsaritsina, wife of a Russian Oligarch posted on the social pictures of a 70-carat diamond ring worth £7 million her husband, Aleksey Shapovalov presented to her to celebrate their 5th year wedding anniversary.

The 27 year old wife and model who uploaded video footages of her new jewelry on the social media said, "My husband is never too stingy to buy me presents. Now he made a decision that a 30-carat ring is not enough for me."

She revealed how she has been able to maintain her super sexy stature even after two pregnancies to being able to keep fit at all times.
: "When it comes to my look, I am a perfectionist.

"This is why after two pregnancies I want to be better than before them, and definitely not worse. I am a model and I know how important it is to stay in shape.

"If you want to stay fit, you can find a lot of reasons to be."

The couple splits their time between Russia and Dubai where they live a very luxurious life. Ksenia has a penchant for cruising around town in her sporty Bentley car.

http://www.newsonlinenaija.com/much-money-wife-russian-businessman-shows-off-70-carat-diamond-ring-worth-7-million/

Re: Wife Of Russian Businessman Shows Off 70-carat Diamond Ring Worth £7 Million. by ifyalways(f): 4:22am On May 25, 2017
Cool but the rock is too big for her tiny fingers

(1) (Reply)

Illicit Act Of Foreign Nationals Working On Business Visa By Zte Nigeria / Sexual Positions Broadcasted Live In Kenya! / Make $100 To $500 Daily From This Russian Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.