Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

In Pictures: 20 Couples Joined In One Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / In Pictures: 20 Couples Joined In One Day (566 Views)

Abuja All White Pool Party 4th Edition In Pictures / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Onyeka Paints Delta Purple As He Is Joined In Conjugal Bliss With His Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Pictures: 20 Couples Joined In One Day by joshme(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2017
Saturday 20th May, 2017, 20 couples were joined in Holy Matrimony at Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Wow, that is like a whole community coming together to get married. The pastor is so blessed to have joined many of them in one day and at the same time, I was thinking they would give them a different time of the day to be joined....http:///news/pictures-20-couples-joined-one-day/

Re: In Pictures: 20 Couples Joined In One Day by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 24, 2017
when you think you have seen and heard it all.
And when you think, things like this only happen in Kenya, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: 20 Couples Joined In One Day by obontami: 1:40pm On May 24, 2017
crazysaint:
when you think you have seen and heard it all.

And when you think, things like this only happen in Kenya, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
hi

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: 20 Couples Joined In One Day by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 24, 2017
obontami:
hi
grin Big bro, long time.. I swear I miss you die!

(1) (Reply)

Event Decorator & Caterer In Igbanke,Expon,Ebele,Ewohimi, & Uromi Edo State / Project Management Monitoring And Evaluation With MS Projects Course / The Low-key Extravagant Lifestyle Pictures That Made #arewatwitter Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.