Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nipost Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nipost Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! (602 Views)

Let's Talk About Nipost, USPS , Other Courier Problems / How Does One Avoid The Nipost N500 Service Charge? / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipost Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by vintino(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2017
I am into mini importation and all I do is import based on what clients want, and I do ship through Nipost , now I recently ordered for two goods from AliExpress, a Zuk Z2 and Xiaomi redmi note 4X with accessories all valued around $400+ ..
Now I was called yesterday from post office mararaba , Nasarawa state that my goods is at the post office only to get there and open the package and all that's inside is an empty phone case and a eyebrows pencil..
I rush down to office that we will sort it out today, and the redmi note 4x came in yesterday, but on getting to the post office today we opened the package too and samething happened ... EMPTY PHONE BOX..
Now most people have been complaining of these kind of theft by Nipost official, guys don't want to go into crime just to survive but the way things are going they are driving us to that point...

I am asking all willing nairalanders and Nigerians​ to come to our aid, I am willing to sue them if the need be,
Although they are arguing between themselves but you know Nigerians it might all end there..

Please I will appreciateall help I can get ....
And please help me put this to front page.

Cc:
Lalastical
Seun
Noobody
Bookiemart
Amiloaded

Re: Nipost Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by surrogatesng: 9:59am On May 25, 2017
Help will come.Report to the appropriate authorities
Re: Nipost Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by adecamp(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2017
This is just so sad
Re: Nipost Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Nobody: 10:26am On May 25, 2017
chisos, this country is so bleeped up

(1) (Reply)

Clean Gionee S6s For Sale / Htc 10 100k Deal! Deal!! Deal!!! / Used HP Probook 4525s For ₦30,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.