Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) (18605 Views)

UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" / Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by mexxmoney: 7:10pm On May 24, 2017
It is indeed a zoo. Humans don't behave like this
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by edibless0(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2017
I thought they were supposed to protect those life?
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by Karufi: 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
I no understand o, what is their offence?
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by CorperKola: 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
well, not to say this is right, but even students of supposed higher institution of learning in nigeria practice jungle justice in the most brutal manner(makes me hang my head in shame) and still justify it or attempt to anyway.
This same set of educated but thoughtless people will be coming here to complain of law enforcement brutality or illegality when in different situations they are as guilty
I can now see its true that Societies generally get what they deserve!!!
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by TERTAR: 8:09pm On May 24, 2017
This will help reduce the price of garri and kurikuri grin grin
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by mamawin(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2017
Innobee99:
They don't feel the pain of students cuz most of them are stack illiterates. I just hate men in uniform with passion...
You are not alone joor
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:24pm On May 24, 2017
That's why am not always moved when BHTs kill some of em .
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by Adeboyefa(f): 9:56pm On May 24, 2017
mamaafrik:
Henceforth psychiatric test should be included in the recruitment hurdles and criteria for all military and paramilitaries dat we have in the nation.

Seconded. This reminds me of how Kalu killed Solape at Markurdi Airforce base.
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by omoelerin1: 11:13pm On May 24, 2017
Innobee99:
They don't feel the pain of students cuz most of them are stack illiterates. I just hate men in uniform with passion...
nigerian men in uniform rather. I do not see them as human being
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by omoelerin1: 12:20am On May 25, 2017
Majority of the nigerian men in uniform, especially in the army, are primitive and illiterates. Only their 'oga in the top' know better. This is where we get it wrong in the first instance. I think it is time we start recruiting well educated and resposible people into all our security agencies unlike these secondary school 'drop outs'. Moreover, mere training on how to handle gun is not all what they need. Give them basic training in the principle of law, political science, civil-military relation, citizenship/civic education and general knowledge about the state and working of the govt. This is how they can only aware that civilian is superior to a soldier.
Re: UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2017
Does anyone know why the Airforce men invaded the University? There is no fire without smoke. Something must have transpired between the military men and the students. All we hear is Airforce attack students of UNIOSUN. They did not tell us what led to the invasion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission / Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" / NOUN Students Threaten School VC In Face-off, Issue 7-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.