Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,234 members, 7,957,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Was Blind.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Blind.. (1435 Views)

"I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Blind.. by jonbellion(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2017
Hmmm Nawa for the everyday christian oo
They can't perform miracles
They don't know any body personally that was healed of a serious aliment
But they can blindly argue with reasonable people and sheepishly support their pastor
Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Was Blind.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2017
jonbellion:
But they can blindly argue with reasonable people and sheepishly support their pastor
Smh

You are mocking people who are expressing themselves without fear of being killed by atheist leaders ? Thank God they are not in atheist countries like North Korea. THey are miles away from blood thirsty wicked atheists .

Ntoo ! tongue tongue Your wicked brothers can't reach them . Isn't it paining you ? Your evil thoughts against their happiness won't come to pass . grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
jonbellion:
Smh

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin grin

Fully grown men and women acting like insane and senseless people.

chai!
Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 24, 2017
Make una free Dr ebuka church naw....

Those pics fit make man fall inside Nile due to laughter cheesy
Re: I Was Blind.. by frank317: 7:09pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are mocking people who are expressing themselves without fear of being killed by atheist leaders ? Thank God they are not in atheist countries like North Korea. THey are miles away from blood thirsty wicked atheists .

Ntoo ! Your wicked brothers can't reach them . Isn't it paining you ? Your evil thoughts against their happiness won't come to pass .
U sound angry...relax, no one is killing u, rather u are ur people are just funny
Re: I Was Blind.. by dlondonbadboy: 7:10pm On May 24, 2017
Seun, can this be moved to "la front page? Aleast, Somebody must know somebody na
Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ntoo ! Your wicked brothers can't reach them . Isn't it paining you ? Your evil thoughts against their happiness won't come to pass .

North Korea is a secular state.

The killing in not Korea is as a result of dictatorship and communism not atheism.

Stop being emotional and sentimental here. If Nigeria government is responsible, that church would have been closed long time ago. Their preachings are toxic. Stories of people dying from treatable illness because their pastor told them not to take medication since they are the chosen ones abound. My parents attended a burial of a woman who died in the village because of this 2 months ago.
Re: I Was Blind.. by jonbellion(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

loool
Whatever you say oo cheesy

Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
Re: I Was Blind.. by dlondonbadboy: 7:20pm On May 24, 2017
Re: I Was Blind.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2017
jonbellion:
loool
Whatever you say oo cheesy
grin grin
Re: I Was Blind.. by dlondonbadboy: 7:24pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:

@OP, i would have told you what i witnessed with my own eyes on the 19 of October 1999, but i won't, reason being that, my Master is already insulted here and i wont keep the company of the ungodly.

Talk to nairaland...talk to us.
Re: I Was Blind.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2017
onyenze123:

The killing in not Korea is as a result of dictatorship and communism not atheism.

North Korea is an atheist state . Atheism is an integral part of communism and atheistic beliefs are imposed on the masses .

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because

Stop being emotional and sentimental here.

Jonbellion understands the joke . Rest oo abeg !

If Nigeria government is responsible, that church would have been closed long time ago. Their preachings are toxic. Stories of people dying from treatable illness because their pastor told them not to take medication since they are the chosen ones abound. My parents attended a burial of a woman who died in the village because of this 2 months ago.

I've been in the church for 10 years . Carry your fake story with no evidence and waka oo grin .

1 Like

Re: I Was Blind.. by Kondomatic(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2017
onyenze123:

Stop being emotional and sentimental here. If Nigeria government is responsible, that church would have been closed long time ago. Their preachings are toxic. Stories of people dying from treatable illness because their pastor told them not to take medication since they are the chosen ones abound. My parents attended a burial of a woman who died in the village because of this 2 months ago.

Wow.

So nobody has died of a treatable disease in the hospital?
Re: I Was Blind.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
Wow.

Good question .

But there's no reason to accept his story as true since I've been in the church long enough - empty lies his stories are
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Blind.. by analice107: 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

EVERYTHING BIBLE - BIBLE, NOTHING IN REALITY. Y'ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED, SERIOUSLY. undecided
We shall see who will be ashamed at the end of it all.
Re: I Was Blind.. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
Kai! Dis Ebuka character is very shameless
Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
Wow.

Did I say that? you misunderstood me.

Imagine someone dying from malaria and/typhoid because chosen pastor told the person not to take medication or dying from child bearing because the pastor told them they would deliver like Hebrew women and should reject C-section. I hope you get my point

Why should someone die from treatable disease?
Re: I Was Blind.. by Kondomatic(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2017
onyenze123:

Did I say that? you misunderstood me.

Imagine someone dying from malaria and/typhoid because chosen pastor told the person not to take medication or dying from child bearing because the pastor told them they would deliver like Hebrew women and should reject C-section. I hope you get my point

Why should someone die from treatable disease?

Should I repeat my previous question?
Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

North Korea is an atheist state . Atheism is an integral part of communism and atheistic beliefs are imposed on the masses .

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because

Jonbellion understands the joke . Rest oo abeg !

I've been in the church for 10 years . Carry your fake story with no evidence and waka oo grin .

Evidence?
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. So you demand for evidence when an incident is narrated but when it comes to religion, your brain enters sleeping mode? grin

Wonderment.

Well as for North Korea, it is a secular state. You can argue with Google.
Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
Should I repeat my previous question?

The answer is no
Re: I Was Blind.. by hahn(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

EVERYTHING BIBLE - BIBLE, NOTHING IN REALITY.
Y'ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED, SERIOUSLY.
undecided

Shame is realistic

They will rather live in the land of the wiiwii where snakes and donkeys talk, virgins give birth and chariots fly smiley
Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
Wow.

People can die of treatable illnesses in a hospital due to human error.

But in a church, they're being healed by the supposed 'creator of the universe'. There is no such thing as 'Godly error', is there? God isn't supposed to make mistakes. . .

2 Likes

Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 24, 2017
onyenze123:

Evidence?
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. So you demand for evidence when an incident is narrated but when it comes to religion, your brain enters sleeping mode? grin

We go fight o-o brother @bold. There are new adjectives to qualify the bolded text.
Shutdown >> Ebuka
Sleeping >> Felix.

So correction to your statement should be, "but when it comes to religion, your brain enter FELIX/EBUKA mode."

Or

When it comes to religion, your brain goes Felix/Ebuka

Take corrections
Re: I Was Blind.. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

We go fight o-o brother @bold. There are new adjectives to qualify the bolded text.
Shutdown >> Ebuka
Sleeping >> Felix.

So correction to your statement should be, "but when it comes to religion, your brain enter FELIX/EBUKA mode."

Or

When it comes to religion, your brain goes Felix/Ebuka

Take corrections

Akant take it lord, my chest.

hahahahahahahahahaha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Faith Mission International Starts It's 30days Fasting / Pope Francis Condemned The Bible,introduced A New Book / Is Atheism On The Decline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.