Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Please Vote For #recyclepoints (100% Nigerian Venture) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Vote For #recyclepoints (100% Nigerian Venture) (443 Views)

I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen / Please Vote / Please Help:whats The Best Skill/handwork He Should Venture Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For #recyclepoints (100% Nigerian Venture) by Maradonna: 2:37pm On May 24, 2017
RecyclePoints is Nigeria's foremost Waste Recycling & Social Benefit Venture that is aggressively addressing our urban waste management crisis with its incentive based waste recycling reward scheme.

This Initative is representing Nigeria at the #ChivasVenture Global Competition and I need us all to vote and rally votes for RecyclePoints to win a share of $250,000 in the #ChivasVenture Contest.

It take just 2mins to vote, below are the steps:

Step 1: click https://www.chivas.com/en-ng/the-venture/finalists/people/ni-recycle-points
Step 2: click "Connect to Facebook to Vote".
Step 3: Fill in your Facebook Login Details
Step 4: Click "Confirm Vote"
Step 5: Click the Facebook or Twitter icon to share with Friends

Please remember to vote again next week and let me know (in the comments section) when you vote and if you had any challenges voting.

THANK YOU. grin
Re: Please Vote For #recyclepoints (100% Nigerian Venture) by ebuka1993(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Why I Created Akaolu.com / ‘hair Cutting’ FRSC Sector Commander And 70 Senior Officers Redeployed / Helph Please On Binary options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.