Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course (1541 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Jamb And The Use Of Pidgin English: Jamb Now Uses Pidgin English. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by Handsomecole(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2017
Good afternoon Dear, Nairalnders, please my Younger sister scored 273 in her jamb. She initially wanted to read law but due to certain issues she choose psychology, but with this Jamb score she now wants to change to LAW. She choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Please is it still possible and if yes please I need your suggestions on the procedures how she can go about it. Most especially in terms of o-level subject combination and cut off for law. Thanks a lot...

1 Like

Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by pussyponder: 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
A single game of 5 odd is available... It 100% sure... No chance to lose... If u can pay 3k after winning.. Then add me on WhatsApp my digit 08185825775.. If u can't pay or stake well pls don't bother to message me.. Cos u will regret it..
Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by Peter5694(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
Good afternoon Dear, Nairalnders, please my Younger sister scored 273 in her jamb. She initially wanted to read law but due to certain issues she choose psychology, but with this Jamb score she now wants to change to LAW. She choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Please is it still possible and if yes please I need your suggestions on the procedures how she can go about it. Most especially in terms of o-level subject combination and cut off for law. Thanks a lot...
yea! She's 1000% good to go for LAW @UNIZIK..d Jamb change of institution/Course is now On sale @2,500 Only. You guys should visit any jamb accredited centre nearby! Or go back to the same centre you bought the jamb form!..her admission is surest wit that score smiley

1 Like

Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by Handsomecole(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2017
Wow!!! I'm so grateful. Thanks so so much!
Peter5694:
yea! She's 1000% good to go for LAW @UNIZIK..d Jamb change of institution/Course is now On sale @2,500 Only. You guys should visit any jamb accredited centre nearby! Or go back to the same centre you bought the jamb form!..her admission is surest wit that score smiley
Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by donblazer10(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
Peter5694:
can't any cyber cafe jst do it??

1 Like

Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by donblazer10(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
it's better fr her to change it cos that's nt the subject combination fr phsycology...Buh it's Ok fr law sha
Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by Handsomecole(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2017
Thanks!
donblazer10:
it's better fr her to change it cos that's nt the subject combination fr phsycology...Buh it's Ok fr law sha
Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by donblazer10(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
Thanks!
you're welcome

Buh it still depends on her o level sha..hope she has As and Bcs ??...cos high jamb score alone Can't do the trick

1 Like

Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by Handsomecole(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2017
Yeah! That's true. I will ask her.
donblazer10:
you're welcome

Buh it still depends on her o level sha..hope she has As and Bcs ??...cos high jamb score alone Can't do the trick
Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by Anextin(f): 4:32pm On May 24, 2017
Ask her if psychology and law has same jamb combination. That too can be a deterrent,

1 Like

Re: She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course by Handsomecole(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2017
Okay I will, if we had an insider student or graduate from that schl in both depts it wud have been better. I schled in the SW so ihave no idea on how SE schls run.
Anextin:
Ask her if psychology and law has same jamb combination. That too can be a deterrent,

(1) (Reply)

Lies By JAMB. Which Way Nigeria? / 10/03/2018: 7am Jamb English Jamb Question / FUGUS Admission List 2018/2019 Now Available Online Check List Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.