Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

WANTED: Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / WANTED: Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. (425 Views)

Tin Can Cleared 2002 Ford F150 For Sale / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / I Need A 4 Doors Nd Floor Gear Ford F150 2014 Or Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WANTED: Ford F150 And Toyota Sienna. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 24, 2017
1. I need a good truck and have settled for Ford F150 instead of Toyota Tundra bc to me F150 of same model & year is better than Tundra and the interior/exterior of F150 looks nicer than the Tundra. Newer models of F150 turns me on. So if you are a car dealer, importer, agent etc and you have Ford F150 please post offers here. Abeg dont tell me to contact you in private to avoid scams/dubious deals. I have money in hand and ready to close deal with a serious seller.

For the F150 I am looking for anything from 2010 model to 2014. If I see older models of 2007 to 2009 I can consider it if it has good mileage, good interior and in excellent condition but for me I prefer to buy 2010 upward.

2. I want to buy Sienna for my dad, I dont care what year the sienna is.

ALL vehicles must be direct tokunbo and never used in Nigeria.

Post pics of the car with prices, posting only car pics and telling me to call to discuss price means you are not serious. If you cannot write the price dont bother posting. Most car dealers do this here and its irritating. At least put a price it doesn't matter whether your price is high or low, if you put a price then I will call to discuss and negotiate on the price.

(1) (Reply)

All The Do's And Dont's To File A Traffic Accident Claim / Car Challenges Faced By Drivers And Their Prevention / Pls I Need Help On This Vin Number Jtdbe30k363055711

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.