Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Pls Help...my Infinix Note 2 X600 Gat Issues. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help...my Infinix Note 2 X600 Gat Issues. (509 Views)

Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. / Infinix Note 2 X600 Brand New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help...my Infinix Note 2 X600 Gat Issues. by nitharaey(f): 5:24pm On May 24, 2017
My phone formatted itself, the installed apps and contact on my phone gone. But on checking my file manager, I discovered that my phone space was still occupied like my files are hidden or something. Was told to scan, trying to do that with the Avast antivirus on my system, but i can't find an option to scan.

please i need help asap, what should i do?
Re: Pls Help...my Infinix Note 2 X600 Gat Issues. by dxdiag(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2017
what happened is that u made ur memory card ur default write disk mistakenly, u can view ur apps by using easeus file partition manager or simply format d memory card with your phone, then select the phone memory as default storage for apps and select memory card for stlrage of music, pictures etc.
Re: Pls Help...my Infinix Note 2 X600 Gat Issues. by nitharaey(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2017
dxdiag:
what happened is that u made ur memory card ur default write disk mistakenly, u can view ur apps by using easeus file partition manager or simply format d memory card with your phone, then select the phone memory as default storage for apps and select memory card for stlrage of music, pictures etc.

thanks.
done all that, still same.....i can't minimize plus my drop down notification tab is not functioning. I really need help here, don't have time to visit a technician, always busy at work till saturday,which i'm not even sure of. Lord knows that's far.
Re: Pls Help...my Infinix Note 2 X600 Gat Issues. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2017
nitharaey:
My phone formatted itself, the installed apps and contact on my phone gone. But on checking my file manager, I discovered that my phone space was still occupied like my files are hidden or something. Was told to scan, trying to do that with the Avast antivirus on my system, but i can't find an option to scan.

please i need help asap, what should i do?
Hello @nitharaey Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Good Android Phone Urgently Needed / Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices / How To Find Free Wifi On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.