Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ksu Ayingba ,four Month Old Strike Called Off.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ksu Ayingba ,four Month Old Strike Called Off.. (474 Views)

ASUU Strike Called Off / Ekiti University Lecturers Suspend 3-month Old Strike / ASUU Strike Called Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ksu Ayingba ,four Month Old Strike Called Off.. by Danokoje14(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2017
As a matter of fact,kogi state university anyigba and other state owned tertiary institutions under the umbrella of ASUU and JAC has been on strike since february 2017 till date over nonpayment of salaries and other issues. A meeting was held yesterday been the 23rd of may between ksu governing council and the school management ,after which it was resolved that student and staffs should resume on the 4th of june 2017 courtesy of a statement signed by the school registrar Dr Abubarkar Y I....Though we await ASUU stand on this but i want to use this opportunity to congratulate ksu students as we prepare to resume...i hope ASUU wount dent our hope of resumption..

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine On Cheapest Tuition At The University Of Pleven, Bulgaria / University Of Calabar 2017/2018 Admission Thread / C7020-230 IBM Application Configuration Solutions Exam Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.