Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) (35547 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by tyokunbo(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2017
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/24/girl-killed-by-trailer-on-eziukwu-road-near-zenith-bank-aba/

As shared by May ...

I wonder the type of country this place is. The burial poster you see below is that of a 20 year old girl who died an untimely death on 13th March, 2017. She's from Amangwu Ohafia. A client brought her photo to our office to design her burial poster. The man narrated how the girl died to us. I don't know the girl but I was angry on hearing circumstances behind her death. The Incidence happened on 13th March, 2017 in EZIUKWU ROAD ABA, NEAR ZENITH.
She was killed by a trailer. The trailer driver was dragging his steering wheel with one of these TOUTS whom you may choose to call AGBORO guys who work for the government of the state under the umbrella of TAX FORCE. The story suggests that the driver might have refused to SETTLE the boys and that made one of them jump into the front seat and began dragging the steering with the trailer driver. Unfortunately, both lost control of the trailer, but it was now too late as the trailer knocked and ran over the girl who was by the roadside, though she ran on seeing that the trailer was no more in control, but the trailer met her there.
Police came, carried the corpse and are now demanding #200,000.00 before they would release the corpse ( though I don't know who is going to pay the stipulated amount, whether the driver, Tax force guys or the parents of the deceased).
I have seen such incidents severally where a tax force collector ( I don't really know what they're actually called and I don't even care to know ) on the road and on duty will have the guts and audacity to climb up any vehicle and begin to drag the steering with the driver, no matter the offence the driver committed. That is stupidity! Is there no better way to penalise drivers who are disobedient than dragging steering with them thereby causing FATAL accidents on the roads. Why would the government allow this sort of evil? And why would the government even be working with touts? It's only a tout that will ever think of dragging the steering wheel with a driver simply because he refuses to comply. It's so sad that the government of this state are the ones who empowers this AGBORO guys who go around molesting citizens.
Now, this girl is now in the GRAVE. She has lost her life because of the Zig-zag and poorly administrated government we have.
There should be an urgent check to this!
We don't want this TOUTS on the road again. They're killing people everyday. Government should act FAST before it gets out of control.
Thank You.
Pls Type R I P,.

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
May her soul rest in peace!

14 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by newyorks(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2017
rip beauty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 24, 2017
May eternal rest be granted to her soul

6 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2017
Eiyaa

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 8:44pm On May 24, 2017
RIP babe cry
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Caustics: 8:44pm On May 24, 2017
ripe fruit like this just crushed by a stupiid man. so sad sad
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Victorakats(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2017
Painful!
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Missclare1(f): 8:45pm On May 24, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2017
Life Goes On.
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by momodub: 8:45pm On May 24, 2017
Eyaaa
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Caustics: 8:46pm On May 24, 2017
she looks 28 to me. undecided
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 8:46pm On May 24, 2017
Rip dear one,
one day we will all die.. but the question is how are you getting ready for that day? We don't even know the manner which it would happen. Sometimes I just look at life and take it slowly cause nobody knows tomorrow. Do the good things and leave the rest.

Rest In peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by hammer6: 8:46pm On May 24, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala, get a grip on nairaland. We expect some application of common sense.

This is a tragic accident, did u have to fp matter like it is a crime?

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Tenim47(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2017
subhanallah
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Marv650(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2017
Interment for a 20years old lady. Though they should be mourning her for real....

RIP THOUGH
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by pretty050(f): 8:48pm On May 24, 2017
Rip secre
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by khrisE(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2017
ok
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by brandydaniells(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2017
what good lawd ! angry angry angry angry angry y does god allow dis kainda shits to happen ........but lets d culpruits go free ......only for dem to come bk and kill anoda pesin ........i think dis world is now <u are on ur own> <no god>
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 8:50pm On May 24, 2017
I don't know wether this policemen have their brain intact. This innocent girl was killed and they are asking for that huge amount of money before her corpse is release for burial. I would just leave the corpse for them. Afterall it's only her flesh not her soul.
Rip dear.

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Austin234(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2017
RIP dear one
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by gradeA(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2017
Caustics:
is that all you could say...

RIP pretty one.

8 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by juman(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2017
Tenim47:
subhanallah

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by juman(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2017
Oh nigeria.
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 8:53pm On May 24, 2017
hammer6:
Seun, lalasticlala, get a grip on nairaland. We expect some application of common sense.

This is a tragic accident, did u have to fp matter like it is a crime?

RIP
Human beings

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Ogalanyachieze: 8:55pm On May 24, 2017
If its dan...e trailer make sure aba boys send me the charcoal of the vehicle i want use am cook
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by ilyasom(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2017
Caustics:

Senseless bastard

8 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Abunlimited: 8:55pm On May 24, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/24/girl-killed-by-trailer-on-eziukwu-road-near-zenith-bank-aba/

As shared by May ...

I wonder the type of country this place is. The burial poster you see below is that of a 20 year old girl who died an untimely death on 13th March, 2017. She's from Amangwu Ohafia. A client brought her photo to our office to design her burial poster. The man narrated how the girl died to us. I don't know the girl but I was angry on hearing circumstances behind her death. The Incidence happened on 13th March, 2017 in EZIUKWU ROAD ABA, NEAR ZENITH.
She was killed by a trailer. The trailer driver was dragging his steering wheel with one of these TOUTS whom you may choose to call AGBORO guys who work for the government of the state under the umbrella of TAX FORCE. The story suggests that the driver might have refused to SETTLE the boys and that made one of them jump into the front seat and began dragging the steering with the trailer driver. Unfortunately, both lost control of the trailer, but it was now too late as the trailer knocked and ran over the girl who was by the roadside, though she ran on seeing that the trailer was no more in control, but the trailer met her there.
Police came, carried the corpse and are now demanding #200,000.00 before they would release the corpse ( though I don't know who is going to pay the stipulated amount, whether the driver, Tax force guys or the parents of the deceased).
I have seen such incidents severally where a tax force collector ( I don't really know what they're actually called and I don't even care to know ) on the road and on duty will have the guts and audacity to climb up any vehicle and begin to drag the steering with the driver, no matter the offence the driver committed. That is stupidity! Is there no better way to penalise drivers who are disobedient than dragging steering with them thereby causing FATAL accidents on the roads. Why would the government allow this sort of evil? And why would the government even be working with touts? It's only a tout that will ever think of dragging the steering wheel with a driver simply because he refuses to comply. It's so sad that the government of this state are the ones who empowers this AGBORO guys who go around molesting citizens.
Now, this girl is now in the GRAVE. She has lost her life because of the Zig-zag and poorly administrated government we have.
There should be an urgent check to this!
We don't want this TOUTS on the road again. They're killing people everyday. Government should act FAST before it gets out of control.
Thank You.
Pls Type R I P,.

Rest in peace, precious one sad
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by Caustics: 8:56pm On May 24, 2017
ilyasom:

Senseless bastard
look at you.
Re: Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) by hammer6: 8:56pm On May 24, 2017
adorablepepple:

Human beings

Didn't read story yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Gutted By Fire Along Owerri/Aba Road (Photos) / Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video / Pictures Of Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.