Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Standard Organisation Of Nigeria(son) Vs International Organisation.(iso)) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Standard Organisation Of Nigeria(son) Vs International Organisation.(iso)) (1011 Views)

Download Install And Play WWE 2K18 OBB + Data And Ppsspp Iso File For Android De / Download Tekken 6 Game For Iso Psp File On Android Device / Internship Opportunities At World Health Organisation. Primary Location: Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standard Organisation Of Nigeria(son) Vs International Organisation.(iso)) by soochukwu(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2017
Yesterday i bought a tin of MILO(beverage drink) and on opening it i felt disappointed with the quantity of the product inside the tin,because of the level of my disappointment i thought it was wise to bring it to public and the regulators (SON) notice,because honestly i don't really think we have regulators in Nigeria,(SON) standard organisation Nigeria only exist in papers,please compare Nigeria standard verses world standard with these picture illustration

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Enjoyed 2weeks Uninterrupted Power Supply?? / Aircraft Maintenance Sponsorship / Photo: Google CEO Lands Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.