Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Antics Of Criminals And Fraudsters On Nairaland And Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Antics Of Criminals And Fraudsters On Nairaland And Online (443 Views)

How To Easily Identify Fraudsters On Different Social Media Platforms / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antics Of Criminals And Fraudsters On Nairaland And Online by tailaltd: 6:46pm On May 24, 2017
last time I wrote about how fraudsters use fake information, half truths and outright lies to lure gullible folks to pay them. With the advent of and increase in the value of bitcoin, a host of these fraudsters are now in brisk business. A new trend is to claim by advert or post that they have so much bitcoin for sale (common amongst female and male fraudsters). You will notice of course that the offered price would be below ongoing market value to attract patronage. Now of course money exchanges hands and suddenly you discover the claims are false. First are excuses and then phone switch off, unavailable, unreachable, busy or blocked. Also in this category are those who claims they have this or that fixed matches from heaven knows whatever sources. Next time I would write about how to seek redress if you have been a victim and how NAIRALAND Admin can stafe off or minimize this trend on this forum.. Watchout..
Re: Antics Of Criminals And Fraudsters On Nairaland And Online by WhistleB(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
The most annoying are those who claim they have sure matches.
Re: Antics Of Criminals And Fraudsters On Nairaland And Online by Joe50(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
i have been selling btc to people at the rate of N400/$ and no body have ever complain here of fraud, those who fall for fraudsters are the greedy ones who wants to buy at a very cheaper price. some will call me if i will sell at N300 or 350, which is not possible, and immediately they will zoom off and look for cheaper seller that will scam them. btc is very hard to get, no body will like to sell at a very lower price except the person got it through scamming. even miners know how much they spent to buy their hardware and cost of power running it.
Re: Antics Of Criminals And Fraudsters On Nairaland And Online by Forex4u(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2017
I love this thread but many nairalanders will come across to read it, little no wonder they will continue to be scammed because they despite the type of value added information.

(1) (Reply)

South African​ Man Gets Life Sentence For Rape.. Picture / Pickpocket Caught Stealing A Woman’s Phone At A Funfair In The UK (video) / Nigerian Man Shocks Facebook Says He Will Support Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.