Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) (1352 Views)

22- Years Old UNIBEN Student Kill His Mother And Removed Her Intestine / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student / Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) by broseme: 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
As shared by Enigwe,a student of University of Maiduguri.....

'Some ladies are heartless.crazy, stupid. In fact I don't know any word suitable to describe this lady. Sometimes I wonder why some girls don't  have the fear of God in their life.The picture below is a true life story of what just happened at Murtala female Hostel at the University of Maiduguri today. As a lady gave birth to a female child.killed the child by herself  and was coercing the child into the female hostel toilet.My question is.If this lady was treated in this manner will she be alive today? Who will marry such a heartless woman as a wife?

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/a-university-student-of-maiduguri.html?m=1

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) by broseme: 9:46pm On May 24, 2017

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) by smartty68(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2017
Cruelty, beastly
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2017
Evil at its peak
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 24, 2017
OMG jeez! Why carry the poor thing all these while, she's mentally unstable I presume.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) by paramakina202: 9:55pm On May 24, 2017
Things some ladies do eh.......I no fit talk.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) by dessz(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2017
HEARTLESSNESS just got redefined by this lady.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) by Vision4God: 12:26am On May 25, 2017
What would have come over her?
Or wat agreement does she have with d devil?
O Lord u are indeed merciful

(1) (Reply)

Baby Daddy Stabs Wife Dead At Her Birthday In Rivers State(photos) / What I Know About The New SARS Commander In Lagos / Man Jailed For 17 Weeks For Kicking Dog Pet To Death In Wales (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.