Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Best 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones In Nigeria Below 50,000 Naira – Price List & Speci - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones In Nigeria Below 50,000 Naira – Price List & Speci (1515 Views)

Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones / Stop Buying Gionee Phones / Best 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones In Nigeria Below 50,000 Naira – Price List & Speci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones In Nigeria Below 50,000 Naira – Price List & Speci by Ediinfo: 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
Best 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones in Nigeria Below 50,000 Naira – Price List & Specifications

Gionee Phones are really taking the lead in the Nigeria mobile Market with phones of good specification and phones that has beaten other mobile phones in the tech markets. The phone started manufacturing in 2002. The company is a Chinese manufacturing company. The smartphone manufacturer based in Shenzhen, Guangdong . Since 2012, the company has explore into other markets of the world including India, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand, the Philippines and Nigeria.

Check out this phones here: http://infowaka.com/cheapest-gionee-phones
Re: Best 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones In Nigeria Below 50,000 Naira – Price List & Speci by Menakay(m): 1:52am On May 25, 2017
Ediinfo:
Best 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones in Nigeria Below 50,000 Naira – Price List & Specifications

Gionee Phones are really taking the lead in the Nigeria mobile Market with phones of good specification and phones that has beaten other mobile phones in the tech markets. The phone started manufacturing in 2002. The company is a Chinese manufacturing company. The smartphone manufacturer based in Shenzhen, Guangdong . Since 2012, the company has explore into other markets of the world including India, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand, the Philippines and Nigeria.

Check out this phones here: http://infowaka.com/cheapest-gionee-phones

I newly bought one Gionee M6 in Nigeria which was sent to me in Canada through a friend 3 days ago. Ever since i started using the phone 3 days ago, its keeps on rebooting itself minimum of 6 times a day, what is the cause and what is the solution to it? Or could this be factory fault?
Re: Best 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones In Nigeria Below 50,000 Naira – Price List & Speci by kevindd: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Cool chart here, thanks! If you are looking for some nice cheap options for you, I can also recommend you to use the smartphone comparison website at https://www.findpare.com/compare/smartphones You will be able to compare different models, their specs and prices. It is very handy indeed, I am looking for a phone for me there too wink

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming This October. Cheers!!! / Available Infinix Note2 / Your Uk Used Iphone6s 64gb Rose Gold In Affordable Price Of 125k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.