Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Oyo Kopa: Get Posted To Good Ppa Or Ppa Of Your Choice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyo Kopa: Get Posted To Good Ppa Or Ppa Of Your Choice (1064 Views)

One Way To Be Retained At Your Ppa...or Add Value To Yourself. X. X X X X / How To Get Posted To Any PPA Of Your Choice Without Connection / Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Kopa: Get Posted To Good Ppa Or Ppa Of Your Choice by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2017
Congratulations to you all new corper.. Have you been posted to Oyo state? Do you need a very good ppa? Do you have any in mind you'd love to be posted to? So for just 10k i'd get you posted to any ppa of your choice in Oyo state.. And if you'd be needing accomodation anywhere in ibadan.... Contact me through my siggy
Re: Oyo Kopa: Get Posted To Good Ppa Or Ppa Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:58am On May 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Congratulations to you all new corper.. Have you been posted to Oyo state? Do you need a very good ppa? Do you have any in mind you'd love to be posted to? So for just 10k i'd get you posted to any ppa of your choice in Oyo state.. And if you'd be needing accomodation anywhere in ibadan.... Contact me through my siggy
Re: Oyo Kopa: Get Posted To Good Ppa Or Ppa Of Your Choice by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
camp is fast going
Re: Oyo Kopa: Get Posted To Good Ppa Or Ppa Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:12am On May 26, 2017
Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Relocated To Ogun State From Bauchi / INEC Adhoc staff training for 2019 election to commence / I Missed January Clearance Due To Ill Health. Will I Be Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.